Reviews for Sam's Plan of Action

luved it!
4kitty101 chapter 12 . 9/19/2008
nice!
Luiz4200 chapter 13 . 7/19/2008
Yay! I'm the 100th reviewer. Good fic.
Broken Gold chapter 13 . 12/6/2007
that was great! But ii think they're kind of young..
psychichusky chapter 13 . 4/15/2007
SEQUEL,SEQUEL,I NEED TO KNOW WHAT HAPPENS!
lar lindor chapter 13 . 1/1/2007
Dear author:

I just discovered your fine story. I read it in one sitting. I'm not one to criticize much. If I don't like it, I usually don't finish reading.

However, I did like it. I like a little DP action to go with my DXS fluff. Also, Danni is way under utilized. Thanks for a fun story.

Best Wishes,

lar
kittygirl741 chapter 13 . 11/29/2006
this was a really good story but u need to find some new people to proof read. I found a lot of mistakes, and honestly I almost stopped reading it cause there were so many mistakes. If you want to know what then you can probably find me on fanfiction. Personally i think that you should do a squal (sorry i can't spell. Thats why spell check is one of my best friends!) lol Just make a lot of corecction and it'll rock more then it does now!
Devil's Angel chapter 13 . 11/14/2006
Hey! It's me, WriterGirl713, I just didn't feel like logging on today, feelin' kinda swamped with homework...AGAIN! Anyway, GREAT CHAPPIE! I'm so sad it's the end, but it was soo sweet! Oh, and what did Sam get Danny? You left that part out. Well, ttyl!
jimlover54 chapter 13 . 11/13/2006
wow, what a great fic! awesome job, i really enjoyed reading it!
danfan4ever chapter 10 . 11/11/2006
keep it comin and i think u should write more b/c this is great do far!)
rEd RoSe-StArFiRe-RoSeFiRe chapter 13 . 11/10/2006
Srry I haven't reviewed this before. I loved it! You should write more :)
177624601 chapter 13 . 11/10/2006
(squeals with glee) OMG, I think this is my favorite fluffy DxS ever! Love the end!
177624601 chapter 11 . 11/10/2006
Great work and all, but Catgirlversion30otakufan05 overlooked one word: It's "cease", not "seize." While "seize" is a word, it wasn't the one you were looking for. I'm sorry, I'm just a stickler for correct spelling and grammar. That's the only major critique I have. Again, Great job, can't wait to read more.
flarey phoenix chapter 13 . 11/10/2006
very nice, oh and i said get her a teddy bear but did you listen now, you were peeving me off by not talkin to me, and i was bored too, well that last bit will be the continuation into the next chapter if your using my, blast to the future thing.