Reviews for My Other Half
Kidiu chapter 1 . 8/11/2009
Oh, this is how it should've been from the beginning. Well written, and Vash's hesitence is very realistic.
Knives17 chapter 1 . 5/19/2008
oh your bad but i love it!
GSYH chapter 1 . 11/17/2005
Sweet.

My only problem is the sudden Japanese in the end, "Kimi wa itsumo boku no tenshi da ", the gist of it is "you are an angel" eh? But even with translation it kinda interrupts the flow of the fic.
Devil's Demon Bird chapter 1 . 10/11/2005
Wai! *Tackleglomps* .

Aw, kawaii! *Huggles* This is so cute! . I'm so happy I finally found a fic like this one! _ Wow, it's so great! -b I totally LOVE how you have made both Vash and Knives and their relationship! _ This is undoubtley the best fic so far! Ah, it's so good I've lost my speech XD ...hehe, but seriously, this fic is really awesome and I so love you for writing it! _ Arigatogozaimasu! *Hands a cookie* Hehe, a little bride to make you write something similar like this one soon! _ *Pats* amazing work! Please write something more soon! asap! *Chibi eyes* Please? .

Ja ne!

Yugi's (Hyper) Little MoonAngel -
love.strawberries chapter 1 . 5/8/2005
OMG, that was just perfect and wonderful!
firedraygon chapter 1 . 10/11/2004
Bwahaha, Knives, you manipulative bastard. XP I like it.

Yay for Knives/Vash! Their twincest is damn amusing. XD Thanks for writing!

firedraygon97
michi0no chapter 1 . 9/3/2004
oh...

my...

gosh! XD *squee*

That was so awesome! And normally, I'm not into the Vash/Knives paring, but once I read this I feel in love with the story! You have to amake another chapter or a sequele or somthing!
Unknown chapter 1 . 8/24/2004
Hey, that was great! I'm a writer myself and I loved it! I have seen Trigun too. I really enjoyed it! So please keep writing more fan fics! Great job and keep up the great work!
Tori chapter 1 . 7/21/2004
YEAH! KnivesxVash fic! This story is great and you should go more graphic. and just have one question:

Where's the second chapter?
cool shiz chapter 1 . 7/9/2004
Oh gosh damn you! *points to Tomo* You made me into a KnivesxVash fan! And now... I can BARELY find any KxV fics. *cries* Knives is just so damned... bastard-like. _ But, alas, KxV fics are scarce. I shall never find others. They are far away. *cries* I guess I'm doomed with this pairing. Oh well, I will just have to read your fics over and over again. But maybe, if my luck is true, I'll find some more KnivesxVash fics. *crosses fingers*
Firevega21 chapter 1 . 6/7/2004
Go Knives! We all really should love our Vashu. He's great. Wonderful story. -
dragonboy3611 chapter 1 . 3/24/2004
Go more graphic!
Molly-Chan the AnimeGame Fan chapter 1 . 2/25/2004
:D Hahaha incest is fun! XD
Vash: O_O...Can I go act stunned over there?
Me: Sure, knock yourself out!
D: Actually I'll do that for you
Vash: If you could be so kind
D: *babs him on the head with a base ball bat*
A: *glare*
D: What? He asked
A: *sigh*
Me: :D Hehehe, that was nice. XD I enjoyed reading it
Vashra BloodReeper chapter 1 . 12/10/2003
hm...nummy. knives is so seductive when he wants to be. _- i'm just starting to read these vash/knives pairing. i only read fics where vash is either paired with meryl (or milly on very VERY rare occasions) or other men. this one was interesting. very well done. *grins*
i had my doubts whether or not this would work, but you accomplished this perfectly. be proud and keep writing. was fun! :)
White Rose Archer chapter 1 . 10/18/2003