Reviews for The Quiet Between
Whirlwind421 chapter 1 . 12/27/2011
Great story! Again!
Cutter12 chapter 1 . 12/19/2011
I had quite a chuckle over the meaningful ramblings of Don Eppes.
csimesser1 chapter 1 . 1/13/2010
that was good loved it
Whispering Darkness chapter 1 . 4/15/2009
- I can just picture it, hehe drunk Don. Very nice story!
everyoneissleeping chapter 1 . 3/25/2009
It's a little bit sad, you know? But it's was nice to read it. Greetings :)
zookitty chapter 1 . 2/3/2009
CUTE
verbal acuity chapter 1 . 4/19/2008
That was really cute. I loved it. You're a great writer! x3
WyntreMalfoy chapter 1 . 9/17/2007
*gushes* Aw, that was so cute!
SMARTALIENQT chapter 1 . 8/12/2007
Loved it! I like oneshots, and this essentially sums up the whole Don-protective-of-Charlie-thing, with a lot of meaning ful words. And it had equations! Yay! And it was COMPLETE! Double yay!

-SMARTALIENQT :D
astalder27 chapter 1 . 8/6/2007
Aww! That was so cute- "Charlie closed his mouth then realized that Don had indeed said something meaningful, even nice. He must be really drunk." HAHAHA! Loved it, you write the boys so well :)
An-Jelly-Ca chapter 1 . 6/23/2007
Aww, this is such a cute story, nice job!
Sushi Chi chapter 1 . 11/25/2006
Good story. I liked it a lot.
merryw chapter 1 . 8/22/2006
What a GREAT story! Very well done!
PattyW chapter 1 . 8/15/2006
I decided to check out what else you've written and was pleasantly surprised to find

another one.

Yup, it's settled. You are very talented. I get that warm, fuzzy feeling with your

writing. It doesn't seem contrived; your situations entirely possible.

Please continue writing. I want to see lots more from you.

Oh, I'm sure any author likes to see comments so have you ever considered changing your

stories so that a signed in signature is not required. I'm confident you'd get many more

comments. Unless a story really, really impresses me I'm too lazy to sign in even though

I will make a comment.
theallbadhat chapter 1 . 8/5/2006
I checked for other stories you have written, and didn't find any but one. So, I have to say this and the other I reviewed are great first stories. I really thought you had to have written a lot more because they're so good. I hope you continue.