Reviews for Brief Interviews with Best Friends
lol, classic Kaiba
Wolfie chapter 2 . 5/3
I CANT STOP LAUGHING XDDD
rioludoodle chapter 5 . 4/17/2014
XD Oh, this is brilliant! It's really funny and lighthearted throughout, but the ending alludes to an epic game. Great work!
Faaia31 chapter 4 . 1/31/2014
I can't decide which interview I liked best, Honda's or Kaiba's. Both were pretty damn snarky.
Fi Suki Saki chapter 5 . 9/26/2013
#snickering like Elmo & Ernie (from the sesame street)

THIS IS AMAZING! XDD

LOL

HE PLAYED THE GAME! YAMI WON!

My Favorite is Jounouichi's and Kaiba's interview!

But Honda's was demanding and Amazing!

Anzu was nice enough...

And the bestest is Yami/Yugi's interview!

LOVE IT!
ToscaThorCat chapter 1 . 9/23/2013
I like Jounouchi's response at the end: "It's... a really good card game?" totally priceless! I like this story!
Azurelle chapter 5 . 1/12/2013
I really enjoy this fic, especially this last chapter. In the end, it makes me wonder whether the investigation was dropped because of some sort of penalty game. We all know what the other Yuugi is capable of! LOL I also really liked how Yuugi must have really thrown the officer for a loop because some of Yuugi's responses (like he doesn't consider himself a leader) are so unexpected! If I were the officer though, I would be very concerned about Yuugi's personality change...just saying. :P
Magiccatprincess chapter 5 . 8/21/2012
:) That's Yami no yuugi for ya
CapitanKaruAndTheRedShirts chapter 4 . 8/11/2012
Kaiba Is the best anti-hero of all time XD
and you really helped him shine
CapitanKaruAndTheRedShirts chapter 2 . 8/11/2012
Why is this so awesome?... Oh because it will never happen in the anime but would in real life XD

And your write it to perfection
TexasDreamer01 chapter 4 . 7/24/2012
"... You people are idiots." I couldnt' help but imagine that in Kaiba's sneering voice. That was perfect. :D
Famous Fault chapter 1 . 7/23/2012
I laughed through entire this. Actually, this is very much 4kids Jonouchi. They have quite the different character, the original Japanese Jonouchi and Joey and this was so most definitely 4kids. Not that I mind that really.

I really liked the end

Well done
Famous Fault
Mimi chapter 5 . 7/12/2011
This was extremely fascinating, not what expected, but awesome nonetheless.

ash
Timeofknight chapter 4 . 5/19/2011
"Hm, maybe I would cooperate if you stopped wasting my time. If you're going to accuse me of something, I want to see this so-called 'evidence'. And it better be good, because I already have plans to sue"

Best Kaiba-line EVER.

I seriously have never read anything that portrays Kaiba's character so accurately before. You. Are. Awesome.

xD