Reviews for Bad Gods
whovianpower chapter 8 . 4/6
Very good story. Sorry I didn't review before. I was too busy reading.
This was an amazing story. Fantastically written and very interesting. Thank you for posting it :)
DWIAgal chapter 8 . 11/2/2013
Absolutely amazing... I think everyone wonders what would of happened if he had made the decision to become a god but you managed to bring it to life into a really interesting and brilliantly written story with an awesome trio of Romana, Sarah, and Rose just as icing on the cake. The fact that you managed to blend the Classic series with the New seamlessly is just awesome. This is a fic where, while it isn't cannon, you could believe that if things had been slightly different it could've been and I love when the plot is built on the iggling what ifs in episodes and expanded into this whole level of complexity :)
willam and jack and jake chapter 8 . 7/20/2012
willam and jack and jake chapter 3 . 7/20/2012
nice fanfic
willam and jack and jake chapter 1 . 7/20/2012
anemix chapter 8 . 2/17/2011
How timey-whimey, and confusing, and a great idea. I liked it, and it's somewhat dream-like quality as time unwound. It could be an idea though, that the reason that the Doctor doesn't fall from his path of good and right completely ever, is that when he does, he falls so much that the universe is remade to fix it back. Keep writing!

( . .)

Bluemoongirl chapter 1 . 3/16/2010
I stumbled across this story, and I see that you wrote it a long time ago, but I had to tell you that I loved it. To pick one thing out feels almost disingenuous, but I was blown away by your writing of the Doctor. Utterly in character yet utterly terrifying. I'm going to look up the rest of your work now...
Black Alya Wolf chapter 8 . 8/9/2008
Nice ending, though I wish Rose could have remembered it all.
T.L. Hawke chapter 8 . 6/16/2008
Whoa...all I can say is...whoa. That was fantastic. I loved the basis of the story, it was beautifully written. Your ideas were great...I can't really think of anything to improve right off the top of my head. It was just fantastic. Thank you so much!
Spoofmaster chapter 8 . 6/14/2008
It's kind of disturbing to think that the Doctor might have gone for it if Sarah Jane hadn't said those words...and it does seem very likely that he would have made a real mess of it, even if his intentions were good.

Adding this to the Tin Dog.
cirana chapter 8 . 11/11/2007