Reviews for Happy
zigzag.zippers chapter 1 . 12/17/2007
awesome!
theoneandonly.whoops chapter 1 . 2/22/2007
Aw, that was absolutely adorable. I wish it had happened. I loved it.
crazy-oc-obsessed-one chapter 1 . 11/22/2006
oh its so sweet! i think i have read this story awhile ago but when i started reading it the second time i didn't remember, but then it was just so good i had to finish reading it for the second time! i love it! k well i am gona go c what other stories u have for me to read :D
BrucasisSwarkley chapter 1 . 10/22/2006
I loved it so sweet. If only that had happened then we wouldnt have to deal with almost a whole season with zach. Love SS
kursk chapter 1 . 10/11/2006
Fantastic fic, hopefully youll write more SS soon.
Caitlyn Rose chapter 1 . 8/16/2006
That was just so great, i loved it! I really hope you write more Seth and Summer stories, because the two i've read have both been very original, excellent writing.
spiffykay chapter 1 . 8/8/2006
That was beyond adorable.

Love one shots like this.

Awesome job.
June.Louise chapter 1 . 8/6/2006
There's just one word that can describe this. Perfect.
anythingforyoulove chapter 1 . 8/5/2006
AMAZING! This fic was really good, I loved it! Love all the angst and Seth-desperation.
Lemoin chapter 1 . 8/5/2006
I like these alternate ending fics. nice job
nonamekelly chapter 1 . 8/5/2006
lovedlovedlovedloved it.

thank you. you made my night better.
Coheny chapter 1 . 8/5/2006
Just beautiful... I'm speechless!

Great story.
Jules chapter 1 . 8/5/2006
OMG! My heart is all over the place. I loved it! It was so cute. That end was so, so, so, so cute!
kanuenschen chapter 1 . 8/5/2006
Oh my god. That story was awesome. It-omg. It was so good. Why haven't you ever written another OC Story? Scandalous. *lol* I really liked it. Summer's thoughts were super funny and everything and especially the ending was awesome. Can't wait for ur next story.
Gleek4life353 chapter 1 . 8/5/2006
i got two words

LOVED IT

this story is awsome nice ending