Reviews for Inside an Enemy
LD7 chapter 1 . 3/15/2009
totally awesome. You know, every one loves to use the occlumency lessons as a way to get Harry and Snape to understand each other better. After all, if you've been inside someone's mind you probably have a good idea of their motivations, feelings, thoughts, etc. This is the best oneshot of this nature that I've ever read. Seriously.

I loved how Harry was temporarily horrified to realize that he actually respected Snape for his sacrifices and how hard it is to live his life. Very cool. Thanks for writing.
Branswilliam Rochester chapter 1 . 1/20/2008
I'm on fanfic under Branswilliam Rochester but I couldn't log in so here I am. :) That was great. I love the slight gentleness in Snape...and I love how you described his sad life. Excellent. I felt every moment of it.
shiftyless chapter 1 . 1/19/2008
This is awesome, wonder what he saw?

Snapes childhood or what the Darklord/Voldermort has put Snape through all these years the nightmares & asswignments he has done.
firefly5151 chapter 1 . 1/18/2008
I really liked this. Poor Snape!
Murgy31 chapter 1 . 1/18/2008
That was great!
NadaZilch chapter 1 . 4/28/2007
Hey, that was pretty cool. Sad for Snape, though.
page-breather chapter 1 . 9/18/2006
That was excellent! This is a one-shot, I suppose. I hope you decide to write a HP chapter story some time, it would be great. _
CoyoteWolf chapter 1 . 8/6/2006
UPDATE please!

: )
SweetMurder chapter 1 . 8/6/2006
Me like. .
Lord Shinta chapter 1 . 8/6/2006
_ hehe not what i expected when i first started reading but it was still pretty good
saiyanwizard chapter 1 . 8/5/2006
Wow, I really enjoyed this! Even though Severus is always thought of as a smarmy bastard, I've always felt sympathetic towards him, even after HBP. Thanks for sharing this with us, and I look forward to more from you!

Aloha from Hawaii!