Reviews for Chocolate with the headmaster
coolcat12345 chapter 1 . 8/31/2014
Great story and are epic.
Heise chapter 1 . 8/18/2009
Ah, another greatly loveable Luna. I imagined her years at Hogwarts before she met Harry to be pretty fun and adventurous, although a bit lonesome. Good job!
q.thews chapter 1 . 10/12/2008
Absurd... the amount of good and funny absurdity those two together could master is almost infinite.

:-)
XChocolateChipX chapter 1 . 4/13/2008
Truly lovely.

-Chip
IQ of a Walnut chapter 1 . 1/3/2008
You've spun an overwhelmingly rich and chaming tale-I had to take a break or two to get through it. It's like dark chocolate-little bites! The characters are lovingly complex but thankfully, you haven't veered from their book-selves at all. I love little stories like this where one Author's characters will express themselves through another writter here. Luna and Dumbledore are so unexplored. Keep up the good work.
spagettihoop chapter 1 . 8/10/2007
Aw that was lovely. Luna is so endearing, and love her interaction with dumbledore. she's fast becoming my favorite character. Thankyou!
Avindara Nirvene chapter 1 . 7/31/2007
It's a nice story - Luna and Dumbledore acted quite like they usually do (it would be quite wrong to say 'normally') though I can't say I like the title much. The story is just way better )
Professional scatterbrain chapter 1 . 12/9/2006
Gem of a little fic, I enjoyed it greatly.
fledge chapter 1 . 8/24/2006
I'll say it again: Next to michelle, you are the absolutely best Luna writer I've ever come across. This is another amazingly insightful piece with a lot of sympathy and some exceedingly wise remarks - solitude of a crow, to name just one, or Luna's amazing statement about "special" advice.
Possum132 chapter 1 . 8/12/2006
A nice, believable encounter between Dumbledore and one of his more remarkable students. I daresay he had his eye on Ginny, too. Did you fix an issue with Mrs Norris that troubled me the first time I read this? I liked that glimpse of poor catless Filch, and the house-elves.
Jobey in Error chapter 1 . 8/11/2006
"Death is an adventure, Luna," the headmaster said seriously. "The biggest of them all, perhaps. Well, except for life, of course"

Loved that line.

You really ought to write about Luna's conversation with the Hat (sorry if you have already and I've missed it).
xmusecliox chapter 1 . 8/7/2006
I can imagine Dumbledore and luna have hot chocolate in the kitchens lol It's a lovely oneshot with a likeable Luna!
BellonaBellatrix chapter 1 . 8/7/2006
Wonderful.

Now, I really loved this, Bagge. :) It was very interesting to see two eccentric minds finally meeting! :) Very much love for this.

I find the little details of Luna quite endearing and the fact that Dumbledore knew her mother...well, I bet there are quite a bit of stories that can be told from that.

Good job!
littlefiction chapter 1 . 8/6/2006
So sweet- I'm glad they were able to find someone to confide in
Dead-Luthien chapter 1 . 8/5/2006
wow! this is great! I love Luna. I love their discussion. It was a good idea to make Dumbledore know Luna's mother personaly. You do have a small mistake. You say that Dumbledore knew Luna's mother but how come he didn't know that she died? It's really sad that Dumbledore lost many of his friends to death. He's right about comparing friendship to wine. It sure goes for my life. You made me curious about Nibus1944 story. i'll read it today.