Reviews for Love Burns in the Dry Desert
Rini x Ryo chapter 1 . 4/18/2014
This fic was beautiful! I absolutely loved it!
Mayou B. Well chapter 1 . 1/5/2009
WOW! I loved it! Minako/Seto are my favorite couple! I'm writing a story too could you read it? It's called Phoenix Awakening and its' also YGO and SM.
Usagi Uchiha chapter 1 . 8/5/2006
Hello! I am not a fan of Minako/Seto but that one was ok. I really think that Mianko should be paired with Joey. So could you do one with that pairing?

Thanks,

Uchiha
Sailor Ra chapter 1 . 8/5/2006
(blinks, blinks) WOW! I knew you could do it, but that was just cool and...and...hm (can't think of anything at the moment)this kind of reminds me of Bulma and Vegeta's relationship. That's what it reminded me of and It's cool! Heheh, i so can't wait to see what you come up with for HotaruxSeto. (all of sudden is inspired) Gotta to go and write!
Saturn's Spawn chapter 1 . 8/5/2006
Heh; The almighty Seto Kaiba has fallen in love! Well, I thought it was pretty in-character. I mean, with Kaiba's drive to keep his buisness going and his reclusive self, it's all believable. It seems that the whole opposites attract theory works for them. Kaiba needs someone like Minako (someone who will show emotions) in his dreary life. I liked it.