Reviews for Routine
CharmingMurderess chapter 1 . 11/14/2007
nice. uhm. that's all i can really say. oops. wait no. it gave me an inspiration to right another poem! jeez. such good writers. i wonder why i could never right a story. tsk tsk. oh well, i'm satisfied with the school newspaper anyways. hehe. anyways, ur really good!
Sashah Anna Oosta chapter 1 . 11/27/2006
LOL!

I love this story, it so totally...

ROCKS!
Melitza chapter 1 . 11/19/2006
Very, very beautiful. You wove this with such careful intricacy that it's downright magical. Absolutely wonderfully written, and so sweet... Write more like these!
Kane Shi Megami chapter 1 . 11/12/2006
*wipes the tears* Oh how sad and sweet! I love it and yes they were amazingly IC. It seems like something that 'could' happen between them too. FAVS
Sunruner chapter 1 . 8/7/2006
Ahh, I really liked that. Lovely imagery, and with a pairing I thoroughly enjoy too. And I don't know why, but I also liked that line about her mystifying Byakuya back in Soul Society by still bathing at midnight, I don't know why that's the line that sticks, but it does. Maybe I just can't imagine him stunned?

Either way, I really liked it. Good job.
le Mat chapter 1 . 8/6/2006
Absolutely incredible! Thank you so much.

I'm printing this out as a goal to set for my own writing...

Thanks again.
unbeliever87 chapter 1 . 8/6/2006
Such a sweet little scenario. Good timing aswell, you didn't seem to rush the story along, although the ending could have been longed. Good work

Unbeliever87
Fabrica de la Luna Nueva chapter 1 . 8/5/2006
One of the greatest fics I've ever read. I really loved the way it is narrated. Also, the plot is very sweet, without being annoying.