Reviews for Sunken Peril
Jeanniebird chapter 5 . 6/29/2014
Read through all your Gabriel stuff and I'm very impressed. I love your crossovers, they do happen very naturally and make sense. Especially Indy and Gabriel work very well together.
I just want to let you know that even after years your stories continue to carry out joy to the people reading them (at least, that was my experience) and I wish you good luck with your personal live!
SpaceHead3 chapter 5 . 12/22/2010
Hey this is a good story, are you going to finish it?
angel de acuario chapter 1 . 12/20/2010
Actualisa , puedes escribir esta historia tanmbien en espaƱol .
Tikigod784 chapter 5 . 1/22/2010
Fun story. Shame to see it discontinued if that is the case. I'll be looking on Livejournal.
Scarlett Burns chapter 5 . 8/3/2009
What? Not finished! You do know you can't leave this here, right?

I'm really loving the mystery of this so far... and as usual, fantastic writing. Oh, and any excuse to go on another romp w/ Indy & Henry... I'm game for.

I see it's been a long time since you posted chapter 4... believe me, I know how it goes, but hope you'll get the time and inspiration to finish this one someday soon. It has a lot of potential, and is off to a great start.

All the best,

Scarlett
shadadukal chapter 1 . 7/22/2009
I really like this whole series of fics as I simply adore "Van Helsing" and it's difficult to find good fics for it. And the crossover with "Indiana Jones" works superbly.

Note: the French for 'son of a bitch' is "fils de pute". ;) Although it probably wouldn't be used in the same context as 'son of a bitch'. 'Putain de merde' might work as an exclamation, 'fils de pute' being an insult directed at a person.

Otherwise, keep up the good work!
Master of the Boot chapter 2 . 6/21/2009
I have to say that I completely approve of the elder Jones. A little slow start but I'm sure that the ball will roll later on.

Ta

Master of the Boot
Master of the Boot chapter 1 . 6/21/2009
Interesting start. At first I thought that the guy was drowning. REally funny truth you've got there.

Excellent start so far.

Gabriel, hm.

I'll stick around.

Ta

Master of the Boot
Zuzanny chapter 5 . 3/7/2009
What happens next?
Yavieriel Tarandir chapter 5 . 2/10/2008
I love your Van Helsing stories, and I'm happy to see that this one is coming along! I can't wait to see where it's going. As always, you're characterizations are fantastic.

Also, I am incredibly jealous of the girl Gabriel snogged, she doesn't know how lucky she is!

Yavieriel
Cetsunai chapter 5 . 1/2/2008
Yay update! I so enjoy these stories and I can't wait to see what's really going on onboard. Masterful as always.
Frostfyre7 chapter 5 . 12/31/2007
Hahaha! Poor, poor Gabriel, to be so taken in by an elaborate festival hoax. Good thing they didn't set out to be *really* convincing, or that poor 'priestess' would have had the scare of her life!

*sigh* And I do envy that beer-girl. And I don't even drink...:D
Zarz chapter 5 . 12/31/2007
This is a wonderful next part! A nice calm, peaceful chapter, but I have the feeling it's the calm before the storm. Okay, maybe not so peaceful - but I still love the imagery of Penelope with a steak knife! And it was also really neat seeing Indy and Ben (and of course Ned) interacting. It must be really weird for Indy to meet someone so much younger than him who's also so much older. I'm glad they're getting a chance to know each other, though. Ben could really use a few more long-term friends outside of Ned and Gabriel.

And I absolutely loved Gabriel in New Orleans! I love seeing him as the calm, collected, always-knows-what's-going-on Left Hand of God, but him getting sent on a wild goose-chase after a fake ghost was wonderful! And the end, with Ned and Ben in absolute stitches was perfect! Poor Gabriel, he doesn't have a clue, does he? I wonder what stories he knows of Indy, though, after he figures out what's going on and wants to get revenge.

Actually, it would be kind of fun to have a whole series of one-shots, like Arsenal in the Trunk, of stories of Gabriel and his extended family told to Ned and Ben (and perhaps they have a few of their own to tell). If you came up with any more short, fun tales of their adventures, that would be something really cool to see!

Really great work with this update, and while I can't wait for the next chapter of Rearview, I'm so glad you decided to update Sunken Peril. Please put the next chapter up soon! I can't wait to find out more about the saboteur - not to mention what the scientists are going to do once they finally figure out who's right! Keep up the extraordinary work, and I'm looking forward to the next chapter!

And one last thought - I'm so glad you enjoy my reviews, but I have to say it's also really nice how conscientiously you answer them. I review a lot of stories, but you're one of the few who give me such kind responses! With those AND your great updates, you're really going above and beyond the call of duty. Thanks in turn!
Sailor Sol chapter 5 . 12/31/2007
M, what a kiss! Yow! And the Mardi Gras scene just PERFECT! Silly Gabriel! He!

*Goes back to enjoy her kiss some more* :-D.
Star Mage1 chapter 5 . 12/31/2007
HA HA I can't believe that the hunt was a big mistake.
57 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »