Reviews for Revelations
Wildcard999 chapter 2 . 12/15/2007
Warren's first name was actually mentioned probably 4 times in the series. One of those times was when Terry and Barbara first met. "You're Wayne's new assistant right?""yeah""Warren McGinnis's son?""mhmm"(not quite ver batim, but close enough)

BTW, let it be known, in the series Mary actually said she missed Warren.

As for what Ranger said, I think a third part should just be a big scare (televised near-miss or something) and Mary panics and tries to make him quit. Going dead, or something just as big, in ch. 3 would ruin this story; stay mundane (Batman grade mundane! :-))

I liked the story, but you were right about OOC, Terry would've resisted longer; Mary would've been shocked and probably thought Terry [i]stole[/i] the suit or something.
Rangerfan58 chapter 2 . 2/25/2007
i don't know i feel like this need a third part like uh how she might react to his joining the League or him suposedly being dead because it has happened to heroes before
WolfDaughter chapter 1 . 10/7/2006
Your fic caught my eye because I'm always looking for good "someone close to the hero finds out the truth" fics. I think this could be a really good fic with some more detail put into it. I think Mary would have to work harder than that for Terry just to come out and tell her. Afterall he's worked this hard to keep it secret, why spill the beans now?

Also, just curiosity you understand, but I do want to know. What's the matter with anonymous reviews? About two thirds of the time that's all I leave just 'cause I don't bother signing in. I still type my name, I just don't go through the sign in process.
Different Child chapter 2 . 8/30/2006
It's good! You should write more!
Different Child chapter 1 . 8/30/2006
i like. _ It's interesting. Good story idea!
Wildfire2 chapter 1 . 8/27/2006
Warren was Marry's X husband they were devoirced before he died. Just and FYI. I like this story but knowing Marry's personality she would freak a little knowing Terry was put in such dangerous situations. But like I said I really like this story it address's Terry's home life which is somthing that is often forgotten as Terry is the first in the bat clan to really have a family. Barbera did but her dad was always right there too so I dono i like storys that deal with Terry's home life. I'm gade you wrote it. It'd be nice to find one that went on. Maybe you could?

wildfire
Pyps chapter 1 . 8/21/2006
Dude, you are TOTALLY catching my interest and FAST! I'm working on a batman beyond fanfic (i just bought season one and now i'm on a b.b. rush! lol :P). once i'm finished i'll put it up, leastways once i'm done with the firs tchapter or so. i've also got a Ronin Warriors fanfic on here. The New Generation-pyps as the author.

ttyl! Keep it up!

Pyps
Sean Malloy-1 chapter 2 . 8/14/2006
Pretty good fic, if you are interested, season one of "Batman Beyond" is available on DVD.
AegisX-TAIL chapter 2 . 8/13/2006
Interesting... keep it up and update soon... adios for now...
Horselvr4evr123 chapter 2 . 8/8/2006
This could totaly be a two part prologue of a story. I'm into Batman enough to read it. I have ideas for a plot, but that's how I am. Give me an idea, something to work with, and I could give you most or all of a plot. Anyways, it was awesome! Keep up the great work!
Horselvr4evr123 chapter 1 . 8/8/2006
I'm not a major fan of Batman or Batman anything, but I have watched a few episodes, and I'll have to say this is great.
PadawanCassy chapter 2 . 8/7/2006
Hello, I like your story a lot will you be update it soon, if so the I can't wait for the next chapter.
daze chapter 2 . 8/7/2006
again, short and sweet. something to make you want more than just a tid bit_ can't wait to read what you write next.
daze chapter 1 . 8/5/2006
alright, now this is just plain sweet. are you going to write more like this?