Reviews for Folie a Deux
MAROON STYLO chapter 1 . 4/27/2013
Wow! This was darker than what the summery let off, but great none the less! :3
JessDrea chapter 2 . 4/8/2012
This is one of the best written fan fics I have ever read. I wish this could be in a novel, I love the details and the timing of the whole thing. Very well written and thank you for your talent.
Empty-Account000000 chapter 8 . 7/6/2011
This was such a sad chapter.
Empty-Account000000 chapter 1 . 7/6/2011
That was a powerful first chapter, I'm not sure I like this Storm, but I'm going to keep reading because you have me interested.
The Scribe2 chapter 8 . 4/4/2011 that the end? Please tell me that you'll dust this off and add more. Excellent..excellent!
ORIONSTORM04 chapter 8 . 11/8/2008
Wow I can't believe this story was updated! I gues everyone at StormGambit group is pulling thier weight after the announcment that the group may close. This chapter was worth the wait though, and I'm thrilled that you ladies posted it. I hope this will be one of many updates from the group, and as soon as I can come up with something to contribute, I'll be adding as well.
Antay chapter 7 . 8/14/2007
O. Wow. that was a great read! if you decide to continue or if you stop right here i'd be right satisfied.

Dmik33 chapter 7 . 7/18/2007
Fantastic! I can't believe how great this story is. I feel bad for Gambit, what kind of hell is it when you lose your wife and then are with a younger version of her who acts like she does. I've read this a couple of times now and hope you continue.
NachtcGleiskette chapter 1 . 1/24/2007
Hey! I haveread and reread this, and it's honestly one of the best fic's I have ever read. Absolutely adore it, and I certainly hope you are planning to continue! Just letting you know there are people out here dying for more, whenever you get to it!
Eightcrayondon chapter 7 . 11/1/2006
This is what makes a great love story; this divide. This lack of contentment or whatever best describes what I'm trtying to say. I feel horribly for Storm Jr. because I almost know that Remy will never love her first. Not equally to Storm Sr. I don't hate him for this though, he can't control himself. I do feel badly ... when she gives into her tiredness and throws vanity away and tries to imagine him in her bed with her. It's effective. I know that I've said this but I love that these aren't redeeming character that they're human, sad and pathetic like everyone else. I'm not always into seeing the "she has standards, storm would never do that! She too good!" Ororo. Sometimes we need them to be coniving and to do things unforgivable. I appreciated Remy's contemplative narrative it clears some things up. It's ice to see him progressing and becoming clear about his feelings. I'm not sure how to take the "sinner" comment. Is he being facetious or casual?

Next chapter please.
Ophite68 chapter 7 . 11/1/2006
Very nice. I'm not sure how long this balance point will last for them though, while Storm is enjoying this her main motivation is the chase
Fer.cardoso chapter 7 . 10/31/2006
This story leaves me overwhelming! But I think this the intention ein! Great chapter, for one great story! But I really cant accept this envolvement of gambit with the young storm! I wait that really they do not finish together!I just dont like her! Hope youll update soon!
NachtcGleiskette chapter 7 . 10/30/2006
Wow. Just...WOW. AMAZING fic. It's just...absolutely incredible. I wish I could give you something more constructive but...WOW.
fourpawsonthefloor chapter 1 . 10/30/2006
excellent work - I've been following this story's progression - but was remiss in posting a review.

I think that you have captured the emotion behind the exiles versions of gambit and storm. It is completely in character and the fact that you have left it to work out in the way that it is makes it much more rich and interesting than if they just decided that they liked each other.

You have to feel badly for Gambit, but yet - you can see how Storm is going to have some major growing up to do as well - because it looks to me that this little game of hers is going to reach around and bite her in the butt.

Keep it up - I check for this one often :).

Eightcrayondon chapter 6 . 9/11/2006
Maniacal ... purely maniacal ... seriously the end was almost insane; those last two lines but they were great in their insanity. I enjoyed her outrage; it's like she threw away everything and while I might be wrong it just seems like she gave up on her plan. She wants him and anything other than having him doesn't make sense. I hope this is the fact because ... omg I hate you two! I am cheering an OreO ... I mean seriously! I know that all that's to come is doom and I feel stifled and upset by this! I hate you both! I enjoy that she's still a bitch but you can see her changing ... she's relaxing into something new. It's like she never had any kind of affection before but right now she's desperate and she knows what Remy's pain is! Also, she might be insulted by the way she feels and still might want revenge for that alone ... omg so many possibilities! Loving it!