Reviews for Folie a Deux
soulcop83 chapter 1 . 11/20/2016
Damn I don't know what to say. On one hand it is fantastic story, the characterization and the description are just superb. The way that you capture grief and the relentless unrealness of it can only be written by someone who has experienced true grief. On the other hand you have sexual relationship going on between a teenager, who is still very much a child, and an adult. I realize that Remy "feels remorse" and that Ororo is a physical copy of Ro but, as your story shows there are reasons we have statutory laws.

In the end while I hope that you'll have them break up at least until she is able to mature and he is able to work through his issues, I wanted you to know you wrote a great story.
RAMI MALEKS TYPE chapter 1 . 4/27/2013
Wow! This was darker than what the summery let off, but great none the less! :3
JessDrea chapter 2 . 4/8/2012
This is one of the best written fan fics I have ever read. I wish this could be in a novel, I love the details and the timing of the whole thing. Very well written and thank you for your talent.
Empty-Account000000 chapter 8 . 7/6/2011
This was such a sad chapter.
Empty-Account000000 chapter 1 . 7/6/2011
That was a powerful first chapter, I'm not sure I like this Storm, but I'm going to keep reading because you have me interested.
The Scribe2 chapter 8 . 4/4/2011
OMG...is that the end? Please tell me that you'll dust this off and add more. Excellent..excellent!
ORIONSTORM04 chapter 8 . 11/8/2008
Wow I can't believe this story was updated! I gues everyone at StormGambit group is pulling thier weight after the announcment that the group may close. This chapter was worth the wait though, and I'm thrilled that you ladies posted it. I hope this will be one of many updates from the group, and as soon as I can come up with something to contribute, I'll be adding as well.
Antay chapter 7 . 8/14/2007
O. Wow. that was a great read! if you decide to continue or if you stop right here i'd be right satisfied.

fantastic!
Dmik33 chapter 7 . 7/18/2007
Fantastic! I can't believe how great this story is. I feel bad for Gambit, what kind of hell is it when you lose your wife and then are with a younger version of her who acts like she does. I've read this a couple of times now and hope you continue.
NachtcGleiskette chapter 1 . 1/24/2007
Hey! I haveread and reread this, and it's honestly one of the best fic's I have ever read. Absolutely adore it, and I certainly hope you are planning to continue! Just letting you know there are people out here dying for more, whenever you get to it!
Eightcrayondon chapter 7 . 11/1/2006
This is what makes a great love story; this divide. This lack of contentment or whatever best describes what I'm trtying to say. I feel horribly for Storm Jr. because I almost know that Remy will never love her first. Not equally to Storm Sr. I don't hate him for this though, he can't control himself. I do feel badly ... when she gives into her tiredness and throws vanity away and tries to imagine him in her bed with her. It's effective. I know that I've said this but I love that these aren't redeeming character that they're human, sad and pathetic like everyone else. I'm not always into seeing the "she has standards, storm would never do that! She too good!" Ororo. Sometimes we need them to be coniving and to do things unforgivable. I appreciated Remy's contemplative narrative it clears some things up. It's ice to see him progressing and becoming clear about his feelings. I'm not sure how to take the "sinner" comment. Is he being facetious or casual?

Next chapter please.
Ophite68 chapter 7 . 11/1/2006
Very nice. I'm not sure how long this balance point will last for them though, while Storm is enjoying this her main motivation is the chase
Fer.cardoso chapter 7 . 10/31/2006
This story leaves me overwhelming! But I think this the intention ein! Great chapter, for one great story! But I really cant accept this envolvement of gambit with the young storm! I wait that really they do not finish together!I just dont like her! Hope youll update soon!
NachtcGleiskette chapter 7 . 10/30/2006
Wow. Just...WOW. AMAZING fic. It's just...absolutely incredible. I wish I could give you something more constructive but...WOW.
fourpawsonthefloor chapter 1 . 10/30/2006
excellent work - I've been following this story's progression - but was remiss in posting a review.

I think that you have captured the emotion behind the exiles versions of gambit and storm. It is completely in character and the fact that you have left it to work out in the way that it is makes it much more rich and interesting than if they just decided that they liked each other.

You have to feel badly for Gambit, but yet - you can see how Storm is going to have some major growing up to do as well - because it looks to me that this little game of hers is going to reach around and bite her in the butt.

Keep it up - I check for this one often :).

Paws