Reviews for Untitled
DarkSecretWaterbender chapter 1 . 6/20/2013
This is good. I have read that story arc, it's actually one of my favorites. Jason is right in character and this story helps fill in the gaps with what happened.

Only thing is, what was it that Peter didn't mean? If it was his apology I'm pretty sure he really meant that.
Jazorro chapter 1 . 8/21/2011
Not bad. Add more chapters. You did sound like Jason.
Soon-to-be-Fanfictionist chapter 1 . 1/27/2011
This is a hilarious and well-written take on the Football Accident series in Foxtrot: The Works! I loved it. It was especially cool how you wrote each event EXACTLY how it was in the comic - yet added many thoughts of Jason's to make it easier to understand and more interesting. This whole behind-the-scenes story could have been going on in the comic, and we readers just didn't know it until you revealed it! Haha. Thanks for writing, and PLEASE continue!
samanddianefan10 chapter 1 . 1/9/2011
I know this is an old story but it's really good. Its my first Foxtrot story and I was not disappointed! I remember that storyline. good job
I love Neville chapter 1 . 10/23/2010
Ha ha, that was hilarious.
Christine Writer chapter 1 . 1/23/2010
So Jason-like. Loved it!
shufen2 chapter 1 . 12/19/2007
Heh, I loved it. A whole story with a pinch of humor and just a touch of sweetness...
QuietHermione chapter 1 . 7/14/2007
Hey, that was a cool story! That story about Peter punting the football too high is actually one of my favorites in Foxtrot (which is one of my favorite comic strips, woot!) and it was really cool to read it from Jason's perspective. Especially since Jason's a nerd and I'm kind of a nerd. _

Anyway, great job. I never thought a fanfic based on a comic strip would work, but it did!

hackrcam chapter 1 . 7/6/2007
Wow, that's awesome! I have read that story in "Foxtrot: The Works" numerous times and it never gets old. Foxtrot iss by far my favorite cartoon and I usually don't like people making stories about it, but you did a great job! I highly reccomend you make more Foxtrot stories.
Whiggity chapter 1 . 4/19/2007
Aw... That is so cute! I'm a big fan of Foxtrot, and even though I wasn't even born when this comic first came out, I've read all the books. It was really well written and believable and very, very in-character - I love the whole thing! :)
Phish Tahcko chapter 1 . 3/13/2007
Poor Jason.

with all due respect,

Phish Tahcko
RebeccaAnn chapter 1 . 1/8/2007
it hink putting it in jason's perspective was quite clever. goo job
sharpnineuke21 chapter 1 . 10/2/2006
great story, i liked it a lot. really well written. good job.
Numbuh296 chapter 1 . 8/5/2006
Wow. this was a very good read. I have read that comic, and this is a very good branch off of what's happening in Jason's mind. I especially like the fact that you made him a true "Jason" what with the Star Trek refrences and all. Phenominal.