Reviews for Ruth's Awakening
Evalyn9130 chapter 10 . 5/7/2007
You are dong very well and I don't think that it would be a problem if you put in some romance between Jack and Ruth because back then that was normal. Think about it unless that ship has sailed (get it? Hahahaha). I think that you use a lot of details which are key to a great story. I also think that your knowledge of the pirate lingo is key. Where did you find all that vocab. in the beginning?
i.v.37 chapter 10 . 12/13/2006
please update? im dying here! *sniff* please?
DreamWriter26K chapter 5 . 10/26/2006
Very nice! I loved it when Ruth surprized Jack by hugging and crying on his shoulders! That was the BOMB! You rock as a writer!

Um...I was hoping that Ruth wouldn't be freaked out by that Tia lady. I must say she freaked me out when I watched the 2nd movie! I hated the 2nd movie! It was too gross! I gag easily and ended up gagging a lot inside the movie place! Anyways, on with your story.. I like it a lot! Awesome! I'm not kidding!
forensic01 chapter 10 . 10/2/2006
ooh that sux 4 her...
Hope and love chapter 10 . 9/13/2006
i love it!
i.v.37 chapter 6 . 9/13/2006
this is a great story! i love that jack is so sweet, yet still keeps in character. and about the 'romance' thing. i think i'd be cute if she had a crush on him. i mean come on who wouldnt? lol
forensic01 chapter 9 . 8/31/2006
you rock!

totally awesum, but ya it wuz a bit sad ;( but we'll get over it! lol

can't wait till you have a spare moment!
LaLaduck chapter 9 . 8/29/2006
Once again: awesome!

I like it alot. Update soon!
LaLaduck chapter 6 . 8/27/2006
Wow. I like it alot. You have Jack in character, really, really well!

Update soon!
ncis freak chapter 8 . 8/25/2006
wow totally awesum! i cant wait 4 an update!
Thorn In Your Side chapter 4 . 8/17/2006
I think Jack could be a WHOLE lot funnier. i mean, just cuz he's being nice to Ruth (which i ttly approve of; if he'd been his usual hot callous self to her i'd have killed him) doesnt mean he has to not make jokes. cuz heaven knws one of the reasons so many grls go gaga over the guy is for his inane humor. *rolls eyes*
PSYCH-aholic chapter 5 . 8/16/2006
Great chapter! Update soon. I have to go because I'm running out of time on the computer. (family computer) I'll review and update my own tonight if I have the time!
TheOutlawsPrincess chapter 5 . 8/16/2006
Hey!

I like it! It's a really good story...but I dunno about the whole "romance" thing...But that little "We're gonna be rich" part made me laugh...Are you gonna add Will and Elizabeth into the story? Just wondering!

Update soon 'luv...I'm loving the story!

~NarnianPirate~
Hope and love chapter 5 . 8/16/2006
i love it!
tinkerbell117 chapter 1 . 8/13/2006
this is realy good! and yes, i am being honest :]