Reviews for Just the Rain
dragonwingedangel chapter 1 . 5/21/2008
i thought it was Hie and Botan throughout the whole story, up until you asked the 'who do you think it is?' question now i believe it is Yusuke and Keiko

1) Botan wouldn't ride a bus because she would have her oar

2) Hiei wouldn't make small talk with ANYONE

3) projects? Sounds like school work, Botan doesn't go to school

4) 'He leaned down' sorry to say this, but Hiei wouldn't be able

to do any leaning

5) 'he waggled his eyebrows in mock-flirtation' sound less and less like Hiei as the numbers go by

6) but this sentence seems less like Yusuke though 'You never seemed like the type to go out looking for trouble.'

But what doesn't make sense to me is the part where she bumps into the couple and made a comment about how they are in love and how she is lonely. Thats the part i got stuck on...Yusuke does ignore her when he is on missions, but this story says they haven't been on missions on a while, right?

I have come to the conclusion that...its a combination, a science experiment gone wrong, fusing all four together! hahah j/k i think its Yusuke and Keiko.
TheUniverseBeyond chapter 1 . 1/14/2007
I think it was Kurama and Shizuru. At first I thought it was going to be Hiei and Botan, but I knew it wasn't Hiei because Hiei doesn't talk as much as the guy did (and he's not sweet/romantic like him). The man fit Kurama the most to me, just something about the characterization. I thought the woman was Botan, but for some reason the passage: "She resisted the uncharacteristic urge to snort. Well of course not, she wanted to say. Of course you didn’t see me. You were too busy being young, and stupid, and in love to pay attention to insignificant things like where you’re walking" made me think of Shizuru.

So that's what I think.

Great little fic. I love it.
Donut Kitty chapter 1 . 12/27/2006
What a sweet story, much different from some of the ones you see out there. I thought of the girl being Botan, right from the start XD I don't know if you meant for it to be her, but I can't picture it being anyone else, sadly. Besides, though Shizuru seems like a possibility, I can't see her thoughts being worded just like that. It's hard to explain, but it just doesn't feel like it'd be her.

Tee hee, I'm so weird...

Oh, and I'm not logged in right now, but my pen name IS Donut Kitty. Come check me out! I don't have any stories up YET, since for some reason FF won't except ANY file form I feed it, but I should have one soon, and my fave stories to type are Yuu Yuu Hakusho. Bwahaha
Darkangel Lolita chapter 1 . 8/14/2006
I think it was Botan and Kurama. I mean, who else would act like that? Not Yusuke. He's not...ah...how should put this...? *thinks for a moment* Hm...ah! I know! He's not very romantic. Defenantly not Hiei. I'm pretty sure he's not THAT nice. So that leaves Kurama. Oh, and by the way, I REALLY enjoyed this. Great job.
JGgirl chapter 1 . 8/9/2006
I really like this story, I kind of think it Yusuke but then it kind of sounds like Kurama...I dont know...plz tell me
RadarSammi chapter 1 . 8/8/2006
Okay, the girl goes to school so that rules out Yukina and Boton. Shizuru is also out, otherwise she would have known about her little brother's get together. That leaves Keiko. The guy is a little tougher. She pulls him "down," so not Hiei, leaving a toss up between Kurama and Yusuke. Kurama being perfect and polite, and Yusuke always running around saving the world (very easy to lose touch with him). Overall, I suppose the story favors Kurma more (the comment of self-transportation; Yusuke's been known to take the bus).
Lachen chapter 1 . 8/7/2006
lol well I personally thought it was Keiko and Yusuke. At first I was hoping it'd be another BotanXHiei thing...but, *laughs* I doubt that Hiei would act that way. :)
BlueFireIce chapter 1 . 8/6/2006
honestly i got really confused. it sounded like shizuru and kurama a little but i dunno
One Watches chapter 1 . 8/5/2006
Botan and Kurama.

I don't know why but i just think it could be the two of them

I love this-it's very lovely and warm. Love your style.

love,