Reviews for Seeing Double
Anthiena chapter 1 . 12/5/2008
Must... finish... when I have the time... damn it all!
Jessica01 chapter 5 . 8/20/2008
Why did you jump off said bridge?
Rya Starling chapter 9 . 12/22/2007
wow...oh god who;s gonna win!

Will Dan become reality once more!

I need to know! write more!
SlaughterOtter chapter 2 . 10/14/2007
O... Vlad you better look out!
CelloSolo2007 chapter 10 . 6/18/2007
Awesome conclusion. Great ending. Especially how Masters realized that if Danny could handle being a freak, so could he. Great job with describing that. And I loved the Maddie/Vlad friendshipness at the end. So sweet. Thank you so much for accepting my challenge. It turned out to be so much more than I orginally planned, and the quality of everyone's POV was amazing. Great job with getting into everyone's personalities. Your amazing writing style brought beautiful detail into the simple plot twist I came up with. I really mean it, this was an awesome story. Thanks for accepting it!

~Sapphire
CelloSolo2007 chapter 7 . 6/18/2007
Wow, nice POV explanation of Vlad's college accident. It certainly sounds like how he experienced it, complete with his thoughts of Jack. Maddie's view was quite realistic as well. Great job with these POVs. Aw, poor Vladdie, punched by the woman he loves so much. Great job with this chapter!

~Sapphire
JenniferRSong chapter 10 . 6/15/2007
The end. Wow. Sequel? Please?
744544 chapter 10 . 6/15/2007
Great ending to a great story!
dArkliTe-sPirit chapter 10 . 6/15/2007
FINALLY! AN UPDATE! YES! So, Vlad's back to being Plasmius/Masters, Danny's back to Fenton/Phantom, and that crisis is resolved. Is the whole story over? I'm not sure.

So, Maddie wants to be Vlad's friend and wants to repair the things they lost in college. Aw...plus how Vlad was willing to become a halfa again and - (melts from all the 'aw' moments)
Kzunten Kidaurqoi chapter 8 . 2/18/2007
He's monologuing! KK
Megan chapter 9 . 2/17/2007
PLEASE finish this! It was so good. You just have to finish this!
CelloSolo2007 chapter 9 . 2/8/2007
*gulp* PotterPhan21, you're threatening me, too?

Anyway, Sparkula, this was awesome! Woo! My ideas fit so well, I can't believe this wasn't were you were heading! Great job! You've got Plasmius' mind games so perfect. From the blackmail to his evil plans, its totally in character.

Great job! Thanks for the credit. But only you could have made it this good. ~Sapphire
JenniferRSong chapter 9 . 2/4/2007
The reason Dan was born was because Danny was still in pain, so the good in him was easily overwhelmed. But here, Phantom knows what's going on and refuses to go down without a fight. In a sense, both human halves will die. But then, how did Vlad survive ten years in the alt. timeline after Dan was created? Seems contradictory, I think. Good description of Vlad Phantom or Dan Plasmius or whatever. Go Phantom, beat that ghostly fruitloop to a mush! See you next chapter! Hey, Sapphire, make sure she gets this next chapter out on time or else I'll Transfigure one of you into a pocketwatch! :D
dArkliTe-sPirit chapter 9 . 2/4/2007
O.O Whoa...so close to becoming Dan...dammit, a MAJOR cliffie! I feel sorry for Masters now, believe it not...it's not like he asked for this. Poor Maddie, having to see all this. Poor...poor everyone!
744544 chapter 9 . 2/4/2007