Reviews for The First Path In
Trev chapter 7 . 12/16/2017
I think this is.. the second time I'm read through this? It really is brilliantly made and written. I love this so so much - from the Severus hurt/comfort, magic works of "giving energy", and caring Lupin and Albus to the Harry/Snape friendship, Dobby involvement, and Voldemort actually being affectionate? Even to manipulate someone, that is incredibly surprising.. yet not. He is insane, yeah, but still smart. He knows that he needs to keep control of his death eaters and keep them loyal to him, so it always seems fitting in my mind to have him be insidiously kind towards some of them, if not all of them.
I think, from what I've gathered so far, the dark wizard/witch who wants to get in isn't the Dark Lord, but instead someone who either wants Snape dead for his involvement with the death eaters (Like Pomfery, but more violent) or wants him AND Harry dead/captured so they can assure themselves the spot where Snape accidentally landed himself. Honestly I just hope I get to see how this ends!
Snape hurt/comfort is my absolute favorite, and the characters dynamics are so well written here - I love this fic so terribly much. Thanks so much for writing these chapters and putting them out there- I've had such a joy reading this!
havinghopeagainsthope chapter 7 . 10/2/2015
cool! now im dying to know what happens next! i hope you wrote a sequel!
havinghopeagainsthope chapter 6 . 10/2/2015
that must have been so scary for him! im worried for snape too!
havinghopeagainsthope chapter 5 . 10/2/2015
how many more curses are in snape! poor guy! how much can one guy take!
havinghopeagainsthope chapter 4 . 10/2/2015
awwww...this is a sweet chapter! i really liked how lupin helped snape. it was fun to read!
havinghopeagainsthope chapter 3 . 10/2/2015
hermione and ron were bound to get curious soon enough. i hope lupin finds out the truth and helps snape!
havinghopeagainsthope chapter 2 . 10/2/2015
i like the nice teaching-student relationship and a friendship forming in between harry and snape. this is very interesting
havinghopeagainsthope chapter 1 . 10/2/2015
interesting chapter!
tigerlily124 chapter 7 . 11/9/2014
Wow, I'm really liking this! Thanks!
darkdranzer chapter 3 . 1/29/2014
Why does harry not tell anyone what pomfrey is doing? I would expect he would at least go to dumbledore
darkdranzer chapter 2 . 1/29/2014
I dont understand why snape wouldnt heal himself it doesnt make any sense. Neither does continuosly allowing himself to be cursed.
Sylbara chapter 1 . 6/25/2013
Hey you corrected the punctuation! This is so much easier to read, it really improves the story. I read this years ago, but I'll repeat now with gusto! Grate work!
Resident Evil Lionhart chapter 7 . 3/6/2013
So what, it just ends suddenly? Not even a A/N to explain? What the hell? This was really good, so what's up? Not really trying to be mean here, just really interested in the story. Is there a sequel?
Hephzibah06 chapter 7 . 10/15/2011
Excellent story, and I am glad this is part of a trilogy because you do end it on an odd note. Good ill, taking care of story.
Radon65 chapter 7 . 2/9/2010
I love Dobby. Very nice description of everything. My money's on Lucius Malfoy right now. Glad Ron and Hermione are going to get involved. Let's see what the healer has to say.