Reviews for The First Path In
havinghopeagainsthope chapter 7 . 10/2/2015
cool! now im dying to know what happens next! i hope you wrote a sequel!
havinghopeagainsthope chapter 6 . 10/2/2015
that must have been so scary for him! im worried for snape too!
havinghopeagainsthope chapter 5 . 10/2/2015
how many more curses are in snape! poor guy! how much can one guy take!
havinghopeagainsthope chapter 4 . 10/2/2015
awwww...this is a sweet chapter! i really liked how lupin helped snape. it was fun to read!
havinghopeagainsthope chapter 3 . 10/2/2015
hermione and ron were bound to get curious soon enough. i hope lupin finds out the truth and helps snape!
havinghopeagainsthope chapter 2 . 10/2/2015
i like the nice teaching-student relationship and a friendship forming in between harry and snape. this is very interesting
havinghopeagainsthope chapter 1 . 10/2/2015
interesting chapter!
tigerlily124 chapter 7 . 11/9/2014
Wow, I'm really liking this! Thanks!
darkdranzer chapter 3 . 1/29/2014
Why does harry not tell anyone what pomfrey is doing? I would expect he would at least go to dumbledore
darkdranzer chapter 2 . 1/29/2014
I dont understand why snape wouldnt heal himself it doesnt make any sense. Neither does continuosly allowing himself to be cursed.
Sylbara chapter 1 . 6/25/2013
Hey you corrected the punctuation! This is so much easier to read, it really improves the story. I read this years ago, but I'll repeat now with gusto! Grate work!
Resident Evil Lionhart chapter 7 . 3/6/2013
So what, it just ends suddenly? Not even a A/N to explain? What the hell? This was really good, so what's up? Not really trying to be mean here, just really interested in the story. Is there a sequel?
Hephzibah06 chapter 7 . 10/15/2011
Excellent story, and I am glad this is part of a trilogy because you do end it on an odd note. Good ill, taking care of story.
Radon65 chapter 7 . 2/9/2010
I love Dobby. Very nice description of everything. My money's on Lucius Malfoy right now. Glad Ron and Hermione are going to get involved. Let's see what the healer has to say.
Radon65 chapter 6 . 2/9/2010
Voldemort holding Snape and taking care of him... That's a very strange image. It's... sort of... sweet. This is kind of dissolving into some humor. Like, the ducky wallpaper and retiling - totally had me giggling! I love the sweet Snape/Lupin/Dumbleore friendship we've got going here.