Reviews for The First Path In
tigerlily124 chapter 7 . 11/9/2014
Wow, I'm really liking this! Thanks!
darkdranzer chapter 3 . 1/29/2014
Why does harry not tell anyone what pomfrey is doing? I would expect he would at least go to dumbledore
darkdranzer chapter 2 . 1/29/2014
I dont understand why snape wouldnt heal himself it doesnt make any sense. Neither does continuosly allowing himself to be cursed.
Sylbara chapter 1 . 6/25/2013
Hey you corrected the punctuation! This is so much easier to read, it really improves the story. I read this years ago, but I'll repeat now with gusto! Grate work!
Resident Evil Lionhart chapter 7 . 3/6/2013
So what, it just ends suddenly? Not even a A/N to explain? What the hell? This was really good, so what's up? Not really trying to be mean here, just really interested in the story. Is there a sequel?
Hephzibah06 chapter 7 . 10/15/2011
Excellent story, and I am glad this is part of a trilogy because you do end it on an odd note. Good ill, taking care of story.
Radon65 chapter 7 . 2/9/2010
I love Dobby. Very nice description of everything. My money's on Lucius Malfoy right now. Glad Ron and Hermione are going to get involved. Let's see what the healer has to say.
Radon65 chapter 6 . 2/9/2010
Voldemort holding Snape and taking care of him... That's a very strange image. It's... sort of... sweet. This is kind of dissolving into some humor. Like, the ducky wallpaper and retiling - totally had me giggling! I love the sweet Snape/Lupin/Dumbleore friendship we've got going here.
Radon65 chapter 5 . 2/9/2010
Seriously weird, but I agree with Remus. This is fun!
Radon65 chapter 4 . 2/9/2010
This was really weird and sweet at the same time. Snape, Dumbledore, and Remus in the same bed is just weird! I mean, I know they're not doing anything, but it's still weird! Such a fun chapter, though.
Radon65 chapter 3 . 2/8/2010
So Madame Pomfrey is evil! Why isn't Harry, like, TELLING Dumbldore? He's even got Dobby to back him up! Whatever. Interesting chapter. I'm glad Remus is getting in on this and it was nice to have some dialogue from Ron and Hermione.
Radon65 chapter 2 . 2/8/2010
This story is so rather off the beaten path. It's very interesting, though. I like the way Harry and Snape are pretending to hate each other, and Remus is trying to find out. Characterization is slightly moot, but I can say that it's pleasant.
Radon65 chapter 1 . 2/8/2010
This is well written and interesting - and I thought it was really funny when Remus woke up in the middle of Snape's fit and was totally confused! I'm surprised at how quickly Harry and Snape became friends. Usually that takes much longer, but in the confines of this story, it seems to work. This piece seems just a little surreal to me.
Plumbum chapter 7 . 6/7/2009
This was a very good story. I will be looking around to find the sequel. (Hope there's one...)
Visitkarte chapter 2 . 2/27/2009
Harry is a bit too obvious. A bit overdone. But fits his age...