Reviews for Shadow Stalker
Ramsses90 chapter 1 . 1/5/2013
I want to figure out that the shadow died or he still want Dean?
Then you write the next? OR You just want to keep the readers in suspense.
And I'm Chinese. So my English may confuse you.
PhoenixDragonDreamer chapter 16 . 12/1/2009
Gah! NEED A SEQUEL! This was an awesome fic! And OH NO, SAMMY!

*Clutches at you*

*Is happy!*

WOW...thank you for this!

*Smishes*

Mandy
SamDeanLover28 chapter 16 . 5/9/2009
great story
V.R. Jennings chapter 16 . 8/11/2008
Loved it! Absolutely loved it. Love hurt Dean btw. Keep up the good work!
sunnyjunedays chapter 16 . 3/9/2008
Hi, I had to come here to review this story. I've literally just finished reading Over and Over Again but i'm gonna review all stories seperately.

I loved this first in the series. I really thought Dean was gonna not come through, the thoughts running through his head enough to finish him as if he doesn't have his family to fight for i think he would just give up. Sammy and John realising that Dean fears they don't need him and need to make amends asap and still managing to argue their way along. Thank goodness Dean was saved, Sammy and John both fighting for him.

This was an incredible story, i can only assume i must have been on another planet for a time not to have noticed this series before.

Looking forward to reading more of your stories soon. x
Xdaisy chainX chapter 16 . 5/13/2007
WOW

this is an awesome fic! I LOVED IT!

wow, what a ride. i have just read it in a marathon attempt lol andim so glad i did, this has got to be one of my firm favourites. really original 'bad guy' too lol

not often they get to take on a forest of shadows!

yeah anyways, this has got to be one of the best fics iv ever read!

yeahs, onto the next one!

kudos!

XsarahX
gretchless chapter 16 . 4/14/2007
oh my word i found when looking for twight thingy you mentioned to me in a reply (i know this is gonna sound stupid) but you are the same person who wrote shadow stalker of my i loved it, i even know which chapter i loved the best (chapter 11) and me fav line in it (its been a while since i read it like i was reading it while it was getting updated some time ago so excuss me if the line isnt compelete correct) "oh about that when a freaky assed demon asked if you want to die, you say no" i loved that chapter so much even though it wasnt the most action chapter that i normally like i loved the convo between dean and sam and when dean woke up to find sam and john agrueing and told them agrueing never solved anything. see i loved this story i read it forever ago and still remember fave chapters and lines ! normally i read fanfics then delete them and forget about them unless they are mentioned again, i am sorry i didnt reveiw then i never really know what to put as i use to read storys but never reveiwed and when i stated to reveiw i looked back for this story coz i could remember really likeing it but had some trouble finding it ! this story was so well wrote and the story line caught me from the very first chapter ! okay i am off to read some of you other stories !

bye for now !
heather03nmg chapter 16 . 3/3/2007
Wow, this is one of my new favorite stories. Great plot, plenty of angst, and my personal favorite, hurt Dean. You rock, I love you, keep writing!
sallydeathhands chapter 5 . 11/9/2006
Pain, that was all there was, darkness and an almost unbearable pain. He stayed there, breathing heavily, willing the pain away. ‘At least I’m not dead.’ He thought as he continued to lay stretched across the angled ground beneath him. “Oh, god. I hate nature.” Dean said aloud finally managing to pry his eyes open. His head was throbbing and he wanted nothing more then to squeeze his eyes closed again and give into unconsciousness. But he knew that wasn't an option, he had to stay focused. He had to get to Sam, make sure he was safe from the shadows.

Even when he's been thrown off a cliff and suffered massive injuries, his first thought is about protecting Sam. That is why I love Dean. (well, that, and he so damn good looking...) But this is an incredible story.
Nana56 chapter 16 . 11/1/2006
I'm so grateful to you for showing John in a positive light. It's good to see him as the loving, caring father. This was a fantastic story and I was spellbound until I finished it. We lost power yesterday for almost 6 hours and I was dying to read this. Ugh! Anyway, wonderful job! I love hurt Dean! (Not dead Dean)

Thanks for the ride!
supernaturalmommy chapter 16 . 10/23/2006
This was a phenomenal story! I can't wait to read more of your stuff. And it was definately surprising.

supernaturalmommy
kamadi chapter 16 . 10/18/2006
I'm just getting in to the whole supernatural scene but I must admit your story provided a fantastic background on the whole show. I absolutly love it. Thank you for making a 'newbie' extremely happy ;)
samantha-dean chapter 2 . 10/17/2006
love it
Fletty chapter 16 . 9/26/2006
Hey! Loved ur story! Besides the odd spelling error, the story/plot or whatever was fantastic! One small thing I was confused about, was that earlier you said Sam had brown eyes and the Shadow grey eyes. Then at the end, after jumping into the shadow to pull dean out, he started acting funny. His feelings I thought, were not like his own at all...and then in the last paragraph, John is talking to a cute nurse, and he feels hatred? Then smiles when Dean mentions the breeze and looks outside with GREY eyes!

Did Sam kinda absorb the monster? I don't think he could, because he fought it off so easily when he was knocked out by Joshua. But it just seems really odd how that last little part of the story was done.

But, overall, Fan-bloody-tastic story, and I'm hoping to see another great one soon!
CCWhite chapter 1 . 9/22/2006
This was so good, I can hardly wait to read the sequel. Sure got me with the end, hadn't expected it. Great job.