Reviews for Shadow Stalker
stealthyone chapter 7 . 9/14/2006
Bad, bad Joshua. While it's nice that he feels a bit bad about luring Sam and Dean into a trap, I can't say that I'll feel in the least bit sad if he dies at some point in this story. Grr ... messing with our boys like this ... grr!
stealthyone chapter 6 . 9/14/2006
Good to see Sam and John meet up here. Now they just need to hurry up and get Dean. :)

Favorite lines:

He could feel the anger, feel the fear, the lust, the hate. He could feel them all, tearing into his body in rapid succession, burrowing deep into his soul. “Dean.” Sam all but whispered as the pain ran through him once more. “Please make it stop.”

I love how Sam calls out for Dean’s help. It nicely illustrates just how much he depends on Dean.

“Does Dean know you have people follow him all over?” Sam asked. He didn't know what emotion to feel at that point. Part of him was angry that his father had them tailed without their knowledge. Part of him was embarrassed for not realizing earlier. And another part of him felt glad, and safe. For so long he thought his father had abandoned them, but now he realized just how close he had really been, and it was comforting.

Good paragraph here, with Sam feeling all those conflicting emotions. I definitely think he’d have mixed feelings about being tailed, and I especially agree he’d find it comforting since he once thought John had nothing to do with him after he went to Stanford.

“Hey, Dad.”

“Yeah, Sam?”

“Your rescue leaves a lot to be desired.”

LOL!
stealthyone chapter 5 . 9/14/2006
Wow, Dean got a wee bit broken in this chapter. My poor Dean!

Favorite lines:

And every time he tried to sleep he could hear those words carried by his father’s voice. ‘They don't need you, not like you need them.’

Yeah, I imagine these words will stick in Dean’s mind for a long, long time. I mean, how can they not? They have a ring of truth, and that has to hurt, big time.

He didn't bother planning for the future, because, in his mind, there was a very real possibility that he would not have one. Dean understood that, and he accepted that.

I definitely think that’s true. Dean’s the kind of guy who lives moment to moment. He can’t think of anything being long-term.

“Oh, god. I hate nature.”

LOL!
stealthyone chapter 4 . 9/13/2006
Well, Joshua didn’t do John any favors in this chapter, taking off in the truck like he did. Bad Joshua!

Favorite lines:

Sam had changed too. He was stronger, more self reliant, and more game for a hunt. But that need for normalcy was gone from him, and that hurt his father to no end.

Yeah, for Sam to give up on normal is definitely a big deal. That’s all he wanted for quite awhile, after all.
stealthyone chapter 3 . 9/13/2006
Ooh, interesting how the car and Dean have just disappeared, and then how something is trying to make Sam leave. I love Sam's defiance and determination here:

“I wont leave without him.” He shouted to the listening night. “I wont let him just disappear.”
stealthyone chapter 2 . 9/13/2006
Ah ha ... Papa!John coming to the rescue, eh? Always interesting to see him and the boys interact.

Favorite lines:

He sighed heavily as he scrolled down through the list of names, stopping momentarily on the name ‘Caleb’ knowing that it needed to be erased, but he still couldn't do it.

That's a great detail there, very realistic. Sometimes after someone dies, it takes awhile to be able to erase that person's name from phone books and such.
stealthyone chapter 1 . 9/12/2006
Good start to the story, with Dean high on candy and caffeine and the brothers bickering. The tension between them gives the piece an intense feel right away.

Favorite lines:

“How many of these have you eaten?” Sam asked, holding up on of the wrappers.

“Not that many.” Dean answered sheepishly, a sudden guilt crossing his face as Sam watched him try to tuck more wrappers under his left leg.

*snickers* I love Dean trying to cover up the evidence.
Colby's girl chapter 16 . 9/10/2006
Great story. I can't help but think that something is affecting Sam at the end of the story. Am I right? This hatred he feels, is there something still affecting him?

Thanks for not killing Dean, I'd be crushed...lol.
alwaysateen chapter 1 . 9/8/2006
Wow! I love it! I'm glad I saw your story when it was already finish because I don't think that I could stand the suspense!

Poor Dean! I'm also glad you didn't kill him, what the Winchester could do without him? Again, great story! :)
BrittneyRose chapter 16 . 9/8/2006
ASWOME! I totally loved this story!
twirlerchic chapter 16 . 9/8/2006
Yeah! The evil is dead an Dean is not! Do smell a hint of a sequel?
laughandlove chapter 16 . 9/8/2006
Oh, wow! Great ending! Everything worked out okay, thank God! You know, I would really like to see this become an actual Supernatural episode-the way you wrote both the plot and the personalities of Sam, Dean, and John just seem so characteristic of the show, and I would love to see it played out. The idea is better than some of the episodes out there, or at least just as good! Awesome story, I can't wait for more from you.
Expendable-Mongrel chapter 16 . 9/8/2006
Great story!
Rhesa chapter 16 . 9/8/2006
Great ending. Fab story. Please write more
rodney215 chapter 16 . 9/8/2006
So sad to see this end. Loved this story!
162 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »