Reviews for Shadow Stalker
stealthyone chapter 2 . 9/13/2006
Ah ha ... Papa!John coming to the rescue, eh? Always interesting to see him and the boys interact.

Favorite lines:

He sighed heavily as he scrolled down through the list of names, stopping momentarily on the name ‘Caleb’ knowing that it needed to be erased, but he still couldn't do it.

That's a great detail there, very realistic. Sometimes after someone dies, it takes awhile to be able to erase that person's name from phone books and such.
stealthyone chapter 1 . 9/12/2006
Good start to the story, with Dean high on candy and caffeine and the brothers bickering. The tension between them gives the piece an intense feel right away.

Favorite lines:

“How many of these have you eaten?” Sam asked, holding up on of the wrappers.

“Not that many.” Dean answered sheepishly, a sudden guilt crossing his face as Sam watched him try to tuck more wrappers under his left leg.

*snickers* I love Dean trying to cover up the evidence.
Colby's girl chapter 16 . 9/10/2006
Great story. I can't help but think that something is affecting Sam at the end of the story. Am I right? This hatred he feels, is there something still affecting him?

Thanks for not killing Dean, I'd be crushed...lol.
alwaysateen chapter 1 . 9/8/2006
Wow! I love it! I'm glad I saw your story when it was already finish because I don't think that I could stand the suspense!

Poor Dean! I'm also glad you didn't kill him, what the Winchester could do without him? Again, great story! :)
BrittneyRose chapter 16 . 9/8/2006
ASWOME! I totally loved this story!
twirlerchic chapter 16 . 9/8/2006
Yeah! The evil is dead an Dean is not! Do smell a hint of a sequel?
laughandlove chapter 16 . 9/8/2006
Oh, wow! Great ending! Everything worked out okay, thank God! You know, I would really like to see this become an actual Supernatural episode-the way you wrote both the plot and the personalities of Sam, Dean, and John just seem so characteristic of the show, and I would love to see it played out. The idea is better than some of the episodes out there, or at least just as good! Awesome story, I can't wait for more from you.
Expendable-Mongrel chapter 16 . 9/8/2006
Great story!
Rhesa chapter 16 . 9/8/2006
Great ending. Fab story. Please write more
rodney215 chapter 16 . 9/8/2006
So sad to see this end. Loved this story!
shywalk chapter 16 . 9/7/2006
Loved it...Thank you
LovinJackson chapter 16 . 9/7/2006
That was a great story.

I thought you ended it very well.

Thanks for sharing ur work

Tara :-)
I'mcalledZorro chapter 16 . 9/7/2006
Wonderful story! Ended very well! Great Job!
Relativity1953 chapter 16 . 9/7/2006
Well, you set that up nicely for a sequel... sequel or something new, I'll definitely be reading what you write next!
July chapter 16 . 9/7/2006
I want more histories, please!

I want more histories with three more incredible Winchesters of the world!

I loved your fic!