Reviews for Shadow Stalker
SPNCruzin chapter 16 . 9/7/2006
what a fantastic fanfic. thank you very much for writing it. i hope that you will write something else too. thank you from us die hard sn fans.
friendly chapter 16 . 9/7/2006
awesome job. great story
Silverwolf 2006 chapter 15 . 9/4/2006
great chapter please write more soon thank you
laughandlove chapter 15 . 9/3/2006
Oh. My. God. Is it over? Is the shadow dead? Is Dean going to be okay? I need to know! This was an amazing chapter! Please write more!
Expendable-Mongrel chapter 15 . 9/2/2006
Thats awesome! Can't wait for the next chapter!
Kei chapter 15 . 9/2/2006
A chapter with intensity beyond compare! Not so much gory (though there *was* that) but downright frightening! Looking forward to next chapter!

P.S. PLEASE don't kill Dean!

-Kei
siberian72 chapter 15 . 9/2/2006
Awesome story, looking forward to more of it.
BrittneyRose chapter 15 . 9/2/2006
WOW! I love this story SO MUCH! Write more!
rodney215 chapter 15 . 9/2/2006
Great chapter! Totally loved it.
rozzy07 chapter 15 . 9/2/2006
What an amazing story. Just read all 15 chapters and my oh my you know how to weave a truly compelling story. Loved the angst and drama, but mostly loved the way the Winchesters have battled through it all. Big bad brother hunter Joshua surely got the ending he deserved betraying them like that, but the boys arn't looking too healthy right now! Please update soon.
shywalk chapter 15 . 9/2/2006
excellent. I just found this...Loved it...awesome read
onemediumdrip chapter 15 . 9/1/2006
Wow, just leave the chapter at a place where all us readers are going insane... thanks for that... you evil person, you.
GB Freak1 chapter 15 . 9/1/2006
WOW! I love this! You are a gifted author.
ILoveMyFish chapter 15 . 9/1/2006
Oh my God, you are too good. Please continue in all your greatness [if that makes sense]. I can't wait! *waits impatiently for next chapter*
SPNCruzin chapter 15 . 9/1/2006
omg you really need to update this soon. the suspense is killing me.. nice chapter. thanks so much for sharing
157 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 .. Last Next »