Reviews for Betrayal
b.aka-chan xD chapter 1 . 9/15/2010
wow, this story is just WOW *-*
PenonPaperFingersonKeys chapter 1 . 1/7/2010
Bitch. He was the one that said stop but she kept going and going and going. My poor baby, Sirius! Bitch.
verity candor chapter 1 . 4/2/2009
Oh... wow, that's horrible! I mean what happened to Sirius, the fic on the other hand was such a perfect portrayal of many unhealthy relationships... I LOVED it!
jayley chapter 1 . 4/1/2007
very thought provoking-guess in your book it was a flip of the coin harry was a potter!
Laura chapter 1 . 11/7/2006
Sad. Depressing. Good anyways.
Live Fast Die Never chapter 1 . 11/2/2006
That was a good little ficlet! I usually don't read Lily/Sirius but this was well done. I applaude your efforts!

Live Fast, Die Never
mondayblues chapter 1 . 9/1/2006
Wow...that's all I can come up...it was just wow...

:]
Pranks Are So Siriusly Padfoot chapter 1 . 8/23/2006
I think it was amazing.

it was easy to understand and

the description was there without

being over done.

It was also sad... but that's why

i chose to read it... so yeah.

kudos to you!

Pranks Are So Siriusly Padfoot
cuteandklutzy chapter 1 . 8/14/2006
Aw. [

Very sad.

But vivid and bittersweet.

Poor lonely Sirius...

My newest fav.

Sequel plz!

5 stars

]
Trinity Day chapter 1 . 8/13/2006
What I liked about this was Sirius' self-awareness that Lily was playing him (the analogy of her being Voldemort and he V's loyal Death Eaters was great) but he was too... unhealthily in love to do anything about it.
DarkShines2012 chapter 1 . 8/11/2006
ooh. Quite the intrigue I must say. But then, most love triangles are... Nice job.
MadeleineElizabeth chapter 1 . 8/6/2006
i am so not a s/l fan but i like this one
Mrs Pierre Bouvier chapter 1 . 8/6/2006
Nothing is better than an affair James well maybe one on Ron. Good story!
barelyamiable chapter 1 . 8/5/2006
I'm not a S/L fan, like, at all. But this story was GOOD. I'm still not a shipper, but you're a great writer. ] And that made reading it very pleasurable! lol.
Padfoot Reincarnated chapter 1 . 8/5/2006
Wow. Absolutely amazing. I love the small tidbits-you pack so much emotion into just a few words. Unusual pairing, but you do such an excellent job with it. On my favorites list.