Reviews for Sweet Human
Fleur24 chapter 10 . 7/2/2009
I love how you told Rosalie and Emmett's story!
veryanon chapter 11 . 3/26/2009
i rather liked this fic

nice and fluffy and Rose ish

i would love this to continue!

would be awsome
london01 chapter 10 . 2/7/2008
Amazing! The part about Rosalie watching Emmett was totally not canon, but I loved it anyway. I love Emmett and Rosalie, they are my favorite couple! You should write more fan fiction about them!
bluecobweb chapter 8 . 12/29/2007
bluecobweb chapter 5 . 12/29/2007
bluecobweb chapter 4 . 12/29/2007
Angelsca20 chapter 10 . 7/27/2007
I have never read a Emmett/Rosalie fanfic like this before. I LOVE this! You are a great writer!
Jessi chapter 2 . 6/7/2007
I think it's a very well written story, and I think you have Rosalie's personality down pretty well.

The only thing I can't see happening is Rosalie wanting to change Emmett that bad. She voted not to change Bella when it was what Bella wanted most.

None the less, I think it's a great story, it's very well written.
Karen chapter 10 . 5/4/2007
i thought this fic was great! i almost cried at the part where Emmett smiled at Rosalie when she stopped to scream, blood on his teeth & everything. it reminded me some tragic movie i've seen, & the happiness i imagined Emmett was feeling from looking at Rosalie while the sadness Rosalie felt while watching Emmett slowly die was overwhelming. a very touching story you created here.

i just think you should have added more thoughts to Rosalie's character. she should have been more...selfish than that. but if this is how Rosalie is SUPPOSED to be, in Stephenie Meyer's description, then i'm glad i got to see this side of her.
cnohero chapter 11 . 11/11/2006
wow... I just really loved this story, it was incredible. It was chalk full of emotion. I feel like you did an amazing job of getting into Rosalie's head. Thanks for writing such great stuff. Can't wait to read more from you.
saranicole chapter 10 . 11/5/2006
Oh! I'm going to cry! That was the best, ever! SO SWEET! I KNEW I liked Emmett! Aw!

TELL ME you've done an Alice and Jasper one too! Tell me it's true! (I'll go look myself...)

Seriously though, I had tears in my eyes and was fanning them with my hands and the whole sha-bang. I loved your story! :)
saranicole chapter 7 . 11/5/2006
Oh. My. Gosh. That was... amazingly amazing! I LOVED THIS CHAPTER. Oh my gosh! Words cannot describe how much I enjoyed that chapter! :) :) :) YAY! You totally made my day! And it's not even over yet... :)
saranicole chapter 4 . 11/5/2006
That wasn't terribly boring! It was BEAUTIFUL! Oh, the pain! Although, I must confess, I don't believe this could possibly be how it really happened. Because if this were true, Rosalie COULDN'T act the way she does in Twilight, could she? She would HAVE to understand Edward and Bella's plight... but I'm still so glad that you wrote this! (Even though I haven't finished yet!) I've wondered exactly what went on with Emmett and Rosalie, but this is the first story I've found that attempts to write it. And I must say, you are brave! Not many people would DARE attempt a Rosalie POV. Not a GOOD one, anyway...
ElvenEyes17 chapter 11 . 10/28/2006
That was really really good! It wasn't insanely long, it was just right. Characterization was good and it was just good.
Jen chapter 10 . 9/15/2006
Very nice, I think the selfish of Rosalie is perfect for her character.
49 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »