Reviews for Troublesome Truth
V-quez chapter 1 . 7/14/2013
This was such an adorable Shikaten. Im a huge fan of the pairing! You did such an amazing job. You should consider writing more. ;D *wink* *wink*
Lynne D. Mariza chapter 1 . 1/8/2013
kawaii!
Animefangirl95 chapter 1 . 5/28/2012
Aww this was cute:)
MidnightSakuraBlossom and SYD chapter 1 . 1/8/2012
I will always adore ShikaSaku and ShikaTema, but I must say that ShikaTen is a rather odd couple I haven't seen before (not in my Naruto experience at least, but nothing is impossible here). It seems oddly cute, as a matter of fact.

You're really making me want to write a homecoming Naruto fanfiction. To celebrate me getting back into the fandom. D

~StormofyourDestiny
bright-rebellious chapter 1 . 9/4/2010
I love it! :D Really, this pair never stops amazing me... And it feels strangely good.

BR.
Skatt's Dance chapter 1 . 6/29/2008
This was awesomely in character and cute! D Definately going into the favorites.
Sapphire Luna chapter 1 . 8/23/2007
That was quite nice. Like the ending.

However, it had some typos and grammar mistakes.
Saint Dezzie chapter 1 . 8/23/2007
And a review :)

My favorite part of this oneshot is where Shikamaru warns her about overthinking the situation. It really strikes me of how in-character he seems. It's great! I love it!
AdequateNerd chapter 1 . 7/11/2007
This is so cute. I loved it!
Merkanzee chapter 1 . 4/24/2007
Kyaa! I am so happy! Sorry it took me so long to come across this story. It was really good and the characters remained true. It was odd. I was like "Doo doo doo... Oh, Shikamaru and Tenten. I have not read them in a while. Ooh, let's read this one! ...What? To me? How cool!" But seriously, another awesome stroy. So thanks!
Mini-Chobi chapter 1 . 1/21/2007
LOL Shino and Kakashi were sparring?
naash chapter 1 . 1/20/2007
lol...geez i'm totally hooked on this pairing i mean you did well...really well.
BakaSukkii chapter 1 . 1/1/2007
aw kawaii! i luved it n_n
weapons kunoichi Xx chapter 1 . 12/22/2006
ah...

-instant fav-

i love it!

there is not nearly enough love for this pairing.
Adelly-kins chapter 1 . 10/17/2006
*pout* My only complaint is that it's a OneShot and not a multi-chapter fic. Because I think you could make it work. Seriously. Although Shika would probably, for once, not want to dig deep and see what's really going on because it would be too 'troublesome'. Still, by goly, I love this pairing. And you did it every well too.

And Haha, I wonder how Shino's and Kakashi's little spar went?