Reviews for Love is nothing but a mess
kella chapter 3 . 2/7/2009
OMG this is the best story ever!

You have to update! its sweet cute and funny!

I need to know how TK Makes it up to her!

Great great great job!

110/100
Oo-Violetmoon-oO chapter 3 . 12/17/2008
I need to get Yolei to give my brother lessons on girls...

Continue please!
Hideemi chapter 3 . 12/16/2008
OH MYY GOD! i CANT bELIEVE THIS YOU ACTUALLY UPDATE!

I really make myself believe the idea you were dead or something like that hahahah its a joke

I LOVE THE CHAPTER! IT make mee laugh alot i like alot how yolei talk to Tk jajaj hee really dond understand anything about women he should go to some classes haha hope you update soon :D
mel92 chapter 2 . 11/16/2007
Hey please finsih the story!
Dream Ablaze chapter 2 . 8/1/2007
Yay, you updated! Too bad I just found out. o-o; Oh well. xD Nice job! I loved the Yolei training session and Motoko's character, even if she is the devil. xD Update soon!
Matt chapter 2 . 6/16/2007
Haha this was er very funny cat fight gonna happen hehe

anyway cant wait for the next chap
silverknight426 chapter 2 . 4/22/2007
Nice Fic! Kinda reminds me of High School Musical... Anyway, I hope you update soon! Can't wait for the next chapter!
Arisa Aihara chapter 2 . 2/2/2007
Urgh, i've read too much...
FTA92 chapter 2 . 2/1/2007
oh! poor Kari! I love ur fic, is SO cool! pliz update soon! And... just 4 u to know I hate that bitch of Mayotoko!

Kisses, Fio Takaishi
CRAZY WITH HAPPINESS chapter 2 . 2/1/2007
okay this story is so good. i can't believe that bitch stole kari's flowers! okay back to regular me. please don't take too long to update. b/c that is mean. :D
The Sushi Monster chapter 2 . 2/1/2007
lol...Motoko is some character isnt she?

This is very well written and defitily entertaining. I love Takari, but hate them when they're badly written and lack...reality. This sorta does.

The plot is somewhat cliche, but its still good. I'm also going to beg that Davis only wants to be friends...it'll leave me with a VERY good impression of this fic, but if you decide to take another path, thats alright too. Just no Davis bashing..okay?
Frozen Twins chapter 2 . 2/1/2007
Gomamon: hm, Suing, not a bad Idea.

Goma... What have I told you about suing.

Gomamon: your no fun.

Anyway's like your story, hope you increase your chapter length.

Betamon(DMB - Dark Master Betamon): oh, and I'll sue if you don't bring in Michael.

Other couples? you need to bring in Some Taiora, a bit either Joeimi or Michimi.

Gomamon: Joeimi!

Betamon: Michimi!

And their they go again to fight about that, but yeah. Also, you have something with the flower shop, don't you, I mean since Sora's mom does own it after all.
Mika-chan chapter 2 . 2/1/2007
Hey! Nice fic! Really nice. Don't let Motoko get Takeru,pleease! Anyway,update quick and fast:-)
puasluoma chapter 2 . 1/31/2007
OMG! please update soon!
TwinkieTUTUS chapter 2 . 1/31/2007
wow. nice story. no, you didn't offend me. i'm a cheerleader myself, but believe me, i'm not like that. now my other cheer buddies on the other hand...