Reviews for Deal Deal Deal!
Aquarian Charm chapter 3 . 7/1/2014
It is amazing...please continue...its too good to be dropped...the plot is really great
Brooklyn-King00 chapter 3 . 5/6/2010
Dude come on u k ow u have to write another chapter. Pease! U did a really great begining. I have an account and the name o. The review is my user name. So ease leave me a message when u write a new chapter and update please!
Sakurabear47 chapter 3 . 1/11/2008
FOR THE LOVE OF RETARDED CHEESE UPDATE! PLEASE IT'S ALREADY THE YEAR 2008 HERE! have mercy, besides it's a REALLY GOOD STORY!
averageteenhunger chapter 3 . 10/8/2007
cute!...go sakura!...

silentscream16
XxsasusakuxX chapter 3 . 10/7/2007
That was great. Make more chapters soon PLEASE! Thank U
o.Shiny.Pink.Bubbles.o chapter 3 . 8/31/2007
it gd
kilatails chapter 3 . 8/6/2007
dang this is good. Please update soon, i want to know what happens next k? Ja ne _
XxMoonlitxCherryxBlossomxX chapter 3 . 3/25/2007
Okay, this is good that you actually updated for once. Now after finals next week,SHANNARO UPDATE MORE! GR! YOU DON'T KNOW HOW MUCH I MISSED READING THIS! I THOGHT IT WAS A HOPELESS CAUSE, PUTTING IT ON MY STORY ALERT!
thelittlestcrane chapter 3 . 3/13/2007
Good chapter! Good luck w/ the finals
Girl of Light Writer chapter 3 . 3/13/2007
I really beginning to enjoy this for the love of all things interesting, especially since today is such a great day!
Lunar D. Hayase chapter 3 . 3/13/2007
Hi there! Wow your fic is so funny! I hope you'll end the next chapter soon!

Good Luck!
IronicScenario chapter 3 . 3/13/2007
Update! it was very good.
Memorie chapter 3 . 3/13/2007
That was exciting! What's gonna happen next? Good luck with your finals!
Memorie chapter 2 . 3/13/2007
hehehe sounds interesting... ;P
reader713 chapter 2 . 3/13/2007
Three words to Sakura: Go To Ino. She would probably be able to help. If not, Sakura could always blackmail Shikamaru into thinking up some brilliant plan.
53 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »