Reviews for Perhaps
TheRoadgoeseverOnAndOn chapter 1 . 2/12/2009
A great story. Very good.
kuro's girl chapter 1 . 6/11/2007
Great story!
silvertrumpet26 chapter 1 . 2/23/2007
No! James is MY boyfriend!

Very well written though, by the way.
DemonicSymphony chapter 1 . 1/19/2007
Very nice! I liked it.

-smacks Elizabeth though and takes off with James-

Haha!
FanFicLover90 chapter 1 . 1/1/2007
Yet again, another awesome fic. You are amazing.
Anna chapter 1 . 12/14/2006
Is this a one-shot? Cos you should definately write more! Love how you potrayed Norrington. After watching Dead Man's Chest I realised that Elizabeth and Norrington are actually quite perfect for each other since he's not such a stick anymore! Kudos on mentioning that!
Nuns-n-Rehab chapter 1 . 8/11/2006
love it! finally norrington gets the girl!
CeciDevenrough chapter 1 . 8/6/2006
Hei!

I really enjoyed reading this story. In my opinion, your Norrington was very credible, comparing him to the one in Curse of the Black Pearl. This couple has always been my favourite Pirates pairing. Good work. Are you planning to write another one with them? :) There are just too few of them
notwritinganym0re chapter 1 . 8/6/2006
A sweet little fic, sad and strange if you consider how she lets him go, but very regretful and melancholy. I liked it.
Unikorn chapter 1 . 8/6/2006
Excellently done. I don't usually go for this pairing, but you did it well, and credibly. Knowing the distances that ships had to go and the amount of time it took to sail from one point to the next, a lot of time has to be unaccounted for in the movies. I love it when someone fills them in.
Caity chapter 1 . 8/5/2006
Great fic! I loved the way you portrayed them and how you showed their intimate time together. I actually wouldn't mind at all if that happened in the movie _ (or future one((s) well, aside from the jealousy and all, lol. Again, great fic! _
Tyleet27 chapter 1 . 8/5/2006
I really like this story. It is simple, understated, and elegant. And Im also very happy to see more Norrington/Swann fics out there-it seems nobody likes that pairing now that DMC has all those Jack/Elizabeth twists. But hey! There is something so entirely compelling about Norrington-I think most people forget him next to the flashiness of Jack and even, yes, Will-but this story really illustrates his quiet likeability. Very nice!
Rosawyn chapter 1 . 8/5/2006
I liked it up till the end, which I dind't like. Basaiclly, everything before the line "There is talking, and then there are his lips against hers". Up till that point, I found it was bitersweet and well-written. Certainly a welcome change from so many JE fics.