Reviews for Help Wanted
Ranuel chapter 1 . 1/2
I really enjoy stories from the POV of characters like this where we get to see the main characters in the way that people in their world do. You did a great job of making this nameless HR guy real in a short amount of time.
Lachriel chapter 1 . 4/9/2013
Interesting and insightful.
killing u with umbrellas chapter 1 . 3/9/2011
loved it.
Z.Quill chapter 1 . 4/5/2010
I love this take on what the environment in Kaiba Corp. would be. It's almost exactly what I would imagine it to be, though I personally think that Kaiba would be a bit more prudent with his employees. But, it's still really original, and as accurate as a person can be without actually knowing how Kaiba Corp. works. Good job!
greenfieldnews chapter 1 . 1/7/2009
hahaha,this is so clever. I can just imangine the pink slips he creates. Seto would make a terrble boss. :)
Proof of Nothing chapter 1 . 6/11/2008
Poor guy..
MarbleGlove chapter 1 . 2/15/2007
This is a truly awesome story. I love the view into the background and support staff of KaibaCorp when what we usually see is just the glossy surface and grand battles. Well conceived and well created. Thanks for sharing. I'm off to see what else you've written.
Narwe Silverflame chapter 1 . 8/18/2006
hehe, it's pure masterpiece! XD
Ebbster chapter 1 . 8/8/2006
delightfully interesting. No one ever thinks of what his employees have to go through on a daily basis. They probably have to deal with more than the duelers have to.
KamiKaze no Kage chapter 1 . 8/8/2006
LOL! XD

This one-shot is hilarious! Keep up the good work. _
Niana Kuonji chapter 1 . 8/6/2006
Sounds like a place I'd enjoy working at. No, I'm serious. Perfectionist-detailers would probably be welcome there as long as they knew what they were doing.
MikaSamu chapter 1 . 8/6/2006
Loved it!
Growing Pain chapter 1 . 8/6/2006
Ah, what a nice fic you brought with you! Albeit short, it contained more humour than some (most...) do. I really liked the humour you portrayed, adn also the outsider perspective of working for Kaiba. Haha, I pity those fools :P

Anyhow; a truly good one-shot! It was very unique done .
Pearl of the Dark Age chapter 1 . 8/6/2006
That was very well written! Imaginative! Your diction is superb! I love the narrative and the characterization! Great job!
Simply Alex chapter 1 . 8/6/2006
That was so terrific! Just great! Seems like this guy could really work for Kaiba, just the kind of employee that I can imagine him having. lol Wonderful work!