Reviews for Viper's Revenge
shadewatcher chapter 1 . 2/26/2013
Hey, you switch from 1st person POV to 3rd person POV a few times in this chapter. Just an FYI. _
uss71832 chapter 1 . 2/23/2013
I don't know if I posted a review, but this is PAWSOME!
Cody Furlong chapter 11 . 8/4/2008
The story line is really good,but the constant shift in the POV kinda killed my enjoyment of it.
gunslinger01 chapter 11 . 4/29/2007
this is amazing !

definately shows a new, much more human (i guess it's kat, but it wouldn't make any sense then) side of commander feral and that he can actually stop crime.

can't wait for more
J Chan Blue chapter 11 . 12/16/2006
This was a really grate story thank you... your descriptions where grate and the deviantArt pic is grate too...Thanks ageen for the grate read
Wolf Skinchanger chapter 11 . 12/6/2006
Tears are falling on my keyboard even as I write this. How do you capture such powerful emotion? This story is nothing short of a true masterpiece!
WyverntheWise chapter 8 . 11/1/2006
After reading your other stories, I must say you have a vivid imagination! I love this story, but I want to see how you end it. I also want to get into your new one some more, I'm sure it will amaze me like everything else you've written!
ArcticWolf91 chapter 3 . 8/25/2006
That was really good. I cant wait what happenes tomm. LOL
ArcticWolf91 chapter 2 . 8/24/2006
Oh my goodness...you again have amazed me. This is really good. I could feel what the characters were feeling. Very good dialog. I really think you’re a good writer. I can’t wait till you’re done. I’m gong to read one more story that you have. I’m sure it will be very good. I can’t wait! Good luck!
Razorslove chapter 2 . 8/14/2006
Good chapter looking forward 2 reading more please update soon.
Razorslove chapter 1 . 8/11/2006
Awsome story I like hope you update soon