Reviews for FUBAR
DEATH2Takarisluttyfans chapter 1 . 2/28/2012
You little idiot! That was a crap story! You put down that Kari likes Davis. You never said anything about a spell! How dare you not wanr us Daikari fans that Kari would be a slut again and a nasty bitch! How dare you not warn us that it would be slutty Takari! You're a disgusting and completely SHIT writer! Grow the hell up and get a life! takari's NOT destined and certainly NOT canon go get a life you little brat!

Little note from me. I go into the story and stop Kari's pathetic little kick to Davis and slam her a good one in the face, sending her flying back with a bloody nose and learning a little respect! Then after getting a kiss from Davis and Matt, I leave the story! Haha! I wish I could do that1! I would so love to rearrange Kari's slutty face!
digimontklover chapter 1 . 1/5/2010
I like tk and kari not davis! sorry!
Hermione Weasley chapter 1 . 8/4/2002
I did love it. I finished reading about 10 minutes ago, because I start laughing I couldn't stop.

Write more of those. I've already readed that fic called a favor and I was wanting to read the penguin story. But I never though that it was so comic. Ah, ah, ah, ah...*cant stop laughing*
Umeko Tsumagoi chapter 1 . 6/23/2001
*laughs hysterically**laughs hysterically again**laughs so hard she can't say anything about the fic*
Jerrod the Lone Outlaw chapter 1 . 6/16/2001
Hoo boy.
kawaii chapter 1 . 6/9/2001
trimurti chapter 1 . 6/9/2001
WTF? I don't know what to say except...I like it! It was randomness with a...plot, more than what I can say for other random fics. So, are you gonna do a sequel? Wouldn't mind reading it...
kikikiwei chapter 1 . 6/8/2001
Hahahahahahah! *fall's off chair laughing hysterically* I like this story sooooooooo much! Please you should write a sequel. Oh...just thought I'd ask, *sad puppy dog face* WHERE DID YOLIE GO? *sniff* She seemed to disapper after Tai tried to kiss her. Did she dissaper in the desert? Anyway Keep up the fantastic work! see-ya!
gogogoel chapter 1 . 6/7/2001
Ipuchan chapter 1 . 6/7/2001
I think FUBAR was the PERFECT title for this fic, and I loved the spaces to make it seem like chapters even tho it wasn't! that was HILARIOUS! just what I needed today! I only recognized Katharine when she said bye to Tai and Tk tho... am I slow or what? anywho I liked this story a lot