Reviews for Q is for Quarry
Cutter12 chapter 38 . 4/3/2013
Your story was equivalent to several stories - a nice mystery/ action / thriller and my favorite, family drama; I loved the interaction between all of the Eppes clan.
LisaG16 chapter 38 . 1/21/2013
a drunk charlie and don...hilarious!

i really truly and thoroughly enjoyed this story! i really wish you would write more...you're very gifted! :)
LisaG16 chapter 35 . 1/20/2013
very touching chapter.
LisaG16 chapter 28 . 1/19/2013
oh would i LOVE to know what sent alan into chuckles when charlie came home drunk! i hope you write about that in a future chapter! :)
LisaG16 chapter 27 . 1/14/2013
love reading don's thoughts here. poor, sweet, tortured don. gotta love the man!
LisaG16 chapter 26 . 1/14/2013
followed by a very touching father/son moment. :)
LisaG16 chapter 25 . 1/14/2013
awwww...lovely brotherly moment!
LisaG16 chapter 19 . 1/13/2013
holy cow!
LisaG16 chapter 17 . 1/13/2013
take the sawed off shotgun, charlie!
LisaG16 chapter 16 . 1/13/2013
finally continuing with my reading and oh no! charlie interrupts the attack on don?! this does NOT sound like it's going to end well for anyone!
LisaG16 chapter 10 . 12/19/2012
Hmmm...my reviews don't seem to be showing up. I posted... WOW! This was a really intense and heartbreaking chapter. Great stuff!
Guest chapter 10 . 12/19/2012
wow...extremely intense chapter! great stuff!
Cissyaliza chapter 38 . 11/7/2010
I've just finish your fic and I don't know wich of yours I prefer.

This one is also very good. I like particulary the two chapters of Don's past. And all the fic is gripping very well conducted since the end.

Just, I don't understant title : what "Q is for Quarry" means? In French it has no sense.
MeShelly chapter 2 . 2/4/2009
I love the banter (here and throughout your fics), how comfortable everyone seems with each other, even if they're ill at ease with the situation.

I liked how Megan followed Don to get him to open up, and how Don knew she would. I also liked how she admitted that she thought Don had been an outfielder, though Don's reply of "can't deduce everything" feels a darker here, in the context of the case hanging over their heads.
Guest chapter 1 . 2/4/2009
I came across this story a while ago, and have come back sheepish to review. This is such a fantastic and emotional fic that I was flailing about in my thoughts, and even now, when I think of some of the lines and scenes, I get chills.

Speaking of, I loved how this started with everyone interacting professionally. I especially liked Colby in this, with his more casual dialogue. I liked how the rookie card was revealed, with a hint about what it was from Colby, and the sucker-punch feeling of surreality from Don.

Michelle