Reviews for Q is for Quarry
2028 chapter 38 . 9/18/2016
I know you wrote this like ten years ago and maybe you have forgotten all about it, but I really liked it. The ending had me laughing out and fanfiction can rarely do that to me. Your writing for Don and Charlie is spot on. You describe their emotions so well and all while in character! Impressive.
Gianna di Fiori chapter 38 . 3/18/2016
There are really no words to describe how impressed I am with this story! It was so moving, so driven, so very emotional and riveting! I read the entire thing in one evening - I would have died if I had to read it over the course of months!

It has been nearly nine years since you wrote this, and, I can tell you, right now, this remains as fresh and compelling as it did when you wrote it. You are truly talented and I will continue to follow your exceptional fan fiction.
Agent ERA chapter 38 . 9/14/2014
I absolutely loved this fic, one of my favorites by far! Anyways, interested in a plotbunnie? It's an AU for Numb3rs S.6 Ultimatum and instead of Ian taking Colby hostage, it's Don. Hm, potential for lots of Don!angst there.
Cutter12 chapter 38 . 4/3/2013
Your story was equivalent to several stories - a nice mystery/ action / thriller and my favorite, family drama; I loved the interaction between all of the Eppes clan.
LisaG16 chapter 38 . 1/21/2013
a drunk charlie and don...hilarious!

i really truly and thoroughly enjoyed this story! i really wish you would write more...you're very gifted! :)
LisaG16 chapter 35 . 1/20/2013
very touching chapter.
LisaG16 chapter 28 . 1/19/2013
oh would i LOVE to know what sent alan into chuckles when charlie came home drunk! i hope you write about that in a future chapter! :)
LisaG16 chapter 27 . 1/14/2013
love reading don's thoughts here. poor, sweet, tortured don. gotta love the man!
LisaG16 chapter 26 . 1/14/2013
followed by a very touching father/son moment. :)
LisaG16 chapter 25 . 1/14/2013
awwww...lovely brotherly moment!
LisaG16 chapter 19 . 1/13/2013
holy cow!
LisaG16 chapter 17 . 1/13/2013
take the sawed off shotgun, charlie!
LisaG16 chapter 16 . 1/13/2013
finally continuing with my reading and oh no! charlie interrupts the attack on don?! this does NOT sound like it's going to end well for anyone!
LisaG16 chapter 10 . 12/19/2012
Hmmm...my reviews don't seem to be showing up. I posted... WOW! This was a really intense and heartbreaking chapter. Great stuff!
Guest chapter 10 . 12/19/2012
wow...extremely intense chapter! great stuff!