Reviews for Q is for Quarry
Rinne chapter 30 . 2/18/2007
Fantastic. Charlie drunk was so very Charlie. And Don and Charlie's reactions to Alan's pronouncements seemed very right.
Patty chapter 29 . 2/13/2007
Powerful and excellent in every way. I really liked the way Alan viewed the photographs,

in a completely different light from what we knew them to be. Alan saw them as sweet

memories while we knew them to be threats. Good job.

And thank goodness you allowed Alan to lose control and give Soames the pop he so richly

deserves. Can't wait until Don and Charlie hear about it. hehehe
luvnumb3rs chapter 29 . 2/12/2007
Wow what a great chapter.
Synbou chapter 29 . 2/12/2007
Way to go, Alan!

C, Loved it! You're amazing!
nonamej chapter 29 . 2/12/2007
yeah, good work alan!

Wow, that was really great. I like it to read about the feelings of the characters, especially Alans and Dons.

Really well done! I hope you'll continue soon?
Rinne chapter 29 . 2/12/2007
Go Alan!
vbatzka chapter 29 . 2/12/2007
I'm still laughing and when Don hears about his dad's actions, it's not going to help his ribs a bit. What a great Alan scene and so ...well, Alan. Food, lots of food and then that nosiness about the office. Just can't help looking and finding more than he wanted to know. A great insight that Alan really doesn't want to know about all the dangers because his worry would affect Don's ability to do his job. "Mess with my boys!"I love it.. Wish I could see Judd Hirsch act it.
screaminglife chapter 29 . 2/12/2007
go Alan!
3rdgal chapter 29 . 2/11/2007
I loved it! Alan losing control for a split second like that was perfect. I can totally see him reacting like that!

More story soon, please. :)
Patty chapter 28 . 2/5/2007
Hey, that's a clever toast. (I just noticed, a toast with toast. Funny) Perfectly natural and just as good as clinking glasses.

I liked the way you had Don interpret his first sight of Charlie sleeping in the chair,

going back in time thirty years. I can see Charlie as a miniature Alan at a younger age.

I also liked Charlie's questions about the hockey game. Poor Don was busted in spite of

all efforts.

Before taking on this chapter I re-read #27 and after checking the comments see that I

failed to review it. I loved it. The conversations of Don and the nurses were great but

then again, who couldn't be nice to that beautiful man (even with a bandage around his head)
sadiechloe chapter 28 . 2/5/2007
Another great chapter in a great story. You can hear the actors in your head as they do the dialogue, it just sounds perfect.

Glad you're feeling better, from one who is on the 3rd round of antibiotics in 7 weeks for a cough, hope yours goes away quickly so we can get more chapters! Very selfish of me but can't wait for more.
Lisa Paris chapter 28 . 2/5/2007
Celadon - just wonderful, as ever. I love being inside Don's head.

Lisa.
vbatzka chapter 28 . 2/5/2007
I can so visualize this entire thing in my head. The disorientation upon waking was so vidiv, so true. And Don, still being big brother and worrying about Charlie having nightmares as the reason he was asleep in the morning. Or maybe a hangover. Loved the brothers trying to fool each other and neither succeeding. I could see Alan on Charlie's case too, refusing to tell him "what he did or said," which was probably nothing anyway. Great brothers moment, right down to the last line of "don't tell Dad" and bumping toast.
luvnumb3rs chapter 28 . 2/4/2007
Good to have an update.
thebondgirl chapter 28 . 2/4/2007
very cute, very well written :D - another great update!:):)
391 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »