Reviews for Q is for Quarry
LisaG16 chapter 26 . 1/14/2013
followed by a very touching father/son moment. :)
LisaG16 chapter 25 . 1/14/2013
awwww...lovely brotherly moment!
LisaG16 chapter 19 . 1/13/2013
holy cow!
LisaG16 chapter 17 . 1/13/2013
take the sawed off shotgun, charlie!
LisaG16 chapter 16 . 1/13/2013
finally continuing with my reading and oh no! charlie interrupts the attack on don?! this does NOT sound like it's going to end well for anyone!
LisaG16 chapter 10 . 12/19/2012
Hmmm...my reviews don't seem to be showing up. I posted... WOW! This was a really intense and heartbreaking chapter. Great stuff!
Guest chapter 10 . 12/19/2012
wow...extremely intense chapter! great stuff!
Cissyaliza chapter 38 . 11/7/2010
I've just finish your fic and I don't know wich of yours I prefer.

This one is also very good. I like particulary the two chapters of Don's past. And all the fic is gripping very well conducted since the end.

Just, I don't understant title : what "Q is for Quarry" means? In French it has no sense.
MeShelly chapter 2 . 2/4/2009
I love the banter (here and throughout your fics), how comfortable everyone seems with each other, even if they're ill at ease with the situation.

I liked how Megan followed Don to get him to open up, and how Don knew she would. I also liked how she admitted that she thought Don had been an outfielder, though Don's reply of "can't deduce everything" feels a darker here, in the context of the case hanging over their heads.
Guest chapter 1 . 2/4/2009
I came across this story a while ago, and have come back sheepish to review. This is such a fantastic and emotional fic that I was flailing about in my thoughts, and even now, when I think of some of the lines and scenes, I get chills.

Speaking of, I loved how this started with everyone interacting professionally. I especially liked Colby in this, with his more casual dialogue. I liked how the rookie card was revealed, with a hint about what it was from Colby, and the sucker-punch feeling of surreality from Don.

~Michelle
WaterSoter chapter 38 . 12/25/2008
Lol! Loved that ending. What can I truly say about this magnificent masterpiece of fanfic other than it was wonderful, sad in all the right parts, happy in others and cathartic even when reading it for the third time. I loved it all! Your inside into these characters is fantastic. I could easily close my eyes and see the characters as you wrote them.
MarbleGlove chapter 38 . 5/30/2008
This was wonderful. Not only was it fun, and the characters spot on perfect, but there was a real story arch that brought everything together as a cohesive whole. Thanks for posting. I'm off to see what else you've written. mg
Sera and Tails chapter 38 . 4/22/2008
An absolute joy to read, especially the last few chapters. Wonderful insight, characterization and humour to go along with the emotional bits.

Cheers,

Tails
fredbassett chapter 10 . 12/24/2007
Picked up a rec for this fic on LJ. Really enjoying this! Great story.
Rinne chapter 38 . 11/15/2007
I've read this again, from start to finish this time, seeing as I didn't read the last 4 chapters before, and wow. Such an awesome story. I particularly loved in this chapter:

"Same problem. He can only drive...well, with Larry, I'm not positive, maybe he can drive two, but it doesn’t seem likely."

Loved all the drunk talking and Don bringing out all the examples of Charlie talking about his business.
391 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »