Reviews for Silenced Whispers
Interesting.
Cassandra30 chapter 6 . 10/25/2009
Really good!
Cassandra30 chapter 5 . 10/24/2009
He died in vain then. If the princess fainted she didn't get out.
Cassandra30 chapter 4 . 10/24/2009
But who poisoned him?
Cassandra30 chapter 3 . 10/24/2009
I hope Nicky appreciated her sacrifice. Probably not. Probably took it as her due.
Cassandra30 chapter 2 . 10/24/2009
Good interpretation!
Cassandra30 chapter 1 . 10/24/2009
Interesting beginning.
BlueIrishEyes chapter 7 . 4/30/2007
That one was sad just because of how real it was. For a girl to think so poorly of herself because of the merciless treatment of her peers is, in every form, just sad and wrong. You captured that. "There wouldn't have been anything waiting for her once she had left Hogwarts, and she had no friends to miss her." "No one loved her, and there was no better way to put it." What an accurate portrayal of Myrtle, and of her death. That's exactly what I would have imagined it to be.

Overall, this was a wonderful series. A creative idea eventually morphed into brilliantly written stories. These were very well done, and I would be completely right to say that you're one of the best authors on fanfiction. I plan to read more, just not when it's 10:42 at night. ;)

BIE

P.S. What happened to those cool quotes you had at the beginning of each ghost's story? Niether Binns nor Myrtle had one, and those two seem like it would be easy to find quotes for them.
BlueIrishEyes chapter 6 . 4/30/2007
That one was interesting, in a good way. I do believe that Prof. Binns drifted away alone in his office, but I'm not sure and your way is better anyway. I especially loved your inclusion of the mourning augurey - as a foreshadowing tool in the beginning and as symbolism in the end. Really good writing.

Response to your reply:

We have another thing in common! And I know what you mean - to tell you the honest, pathetic truth, I was a horribly addicted LotR fan. I read all the books and I can now quote all three movies back to front. It's sad, I know. You really might though? Write a book about medieval times? Because that's the coolest thing I've heard all day. I would totally read it!

To heck with my homework, I'm reading the last one!

BlueIrishEyes chapter 5 . 4/30/2007
I almost screamed! So close, but that would have given my family a fright so I suppressed it to a horrified gasp. But my gosh that one was good. I guess I'm partial to it because I'm kind of a medieval history buff and love tales of knights and princesses and war, etc. The way you wrote this was so great though, it reminded me of the scene in Lord of the Rings where Faramir and his men ride to Osgiliath and certain death, not that I'm that big of a LotR fan. That's just what it reminded me of. Everything even sounded Crusadesish era - their speech and even the narration. I really liked this one. Now I'm going to start badgering you about writing an original medieval era novel, you're so good. So do it, you'll make millions! ;) I'm going to fit one more...

BlueIrishEyes chapter 4 . 4/30/2007
Whoa. That one was ironically dark. Everything was so happy, and then he just up and died. I don't get it either, who poisoned him? I do love how you included Dumbledore and Flamel, that was cool. This one was interesting, to say the least, although I still liked the last one better. *tears up* I think I'll read one more before signing off.

BlueIrishEyes chapter 3 . 4/30/2007
Oh, wow. I mean wow. That one truly was heart-breaking, in every sense of the word. Your imagery, portrayal was so beautifully realistic that I almost cried. "Godric is smiling upon you today"? Wow. You managed to make it so wrenching because there was a desperate hope, a last righteous stand. Wow. And I loved how you ended it with "she was but a spectral shadow afraid of death, a lady as grey as the ashes she had left behind." That's so fitting, and effectively pulls in continuity to the title. Oh, wow. I'm totally impressed. Wow, I just don't know what else to say. I know! I'll read more, yay!

BlueIrishEyes chapter 2 . 4/30/2007
That was heart-breaking! I mean, it was not sad in the typical sense, but those last few lines, ah. It's disturbing that it takes death for such a man to realize his mistakes. And those flashbacks - how the disappointed past haunts us.

I believe that this series is the most creative idea I've seen on this site. Incredible, really. And you had so much room to write because there's almost nothing else on the subject. It gave you a huge creative license, and you took it with open arms. Well done! Moving on to the next one...

BlueIrishEyes chapter 1 . 4/30/2007
What do you mean the writing of the letter wasn't so good? I think it's beautiful, and entirely in character. It sounds like an actual letter from some old British wizard, which is what it's supposed to be. Okay, going to read more!

silver slytherin serpent chapter 7 . 1/17/2007
Omigsh! I don't know how long this has been done or anything and i don't usually reply to compleated stories but this was absolutly amazing! I never thought much about the ghosts before and you have captured them beautifully. Amazing job.

Megan, Queen Of Slytherin