Reviews for In My Master's Harem
Ivory Tears chapter 15 . 3/10/2014
I'm glad Hisoka and Tsuzuki got a happy ending as well as Muraki getting what he deserved. :D Thanks for finishing this story!
Ivory Tears chapter 13 . 3/3/2014
Wow! I really wasn't expecting another update so soon, but this is awesome. :) I feel bad for Hisoka, but hopefully Tsuzuki will explain the misunderstanding. Really interested in seeing what happens later with those two!
Ivory Tears chapter 12 . 2/28/2014
Really glad this story isn't dead! :) It's super sweet how Hisoka acts around Tsuzuki! I really can't wait to see the next chapter! :D

Thanks so much for updating!
Royale Rosa chapter 12 . 2/28/2014
I so totally love this chapter. can't wait for the next. also keep up the good work. I'm gald Hisoka gets some space, I hope Tsu and Soka's first time together is good but when will it happen cause i'm so anxious to read about it.
-Rosa
sangelk chapter 11 . 5/14/2013
hi um so I'm not sure if you are still planning on continuing this as its been 5 years? but i just want to say that i really like this and wish for it to continue! but i understand that you are busy and or lost interest then that's ok too i don't want to force you or anything just wanted to know if your alive is all! so yeah sorry if i make no sense but just that you are a great writer and wish for more of your stories!
Royale Rosa chapter 11 . 6/24/2012
please continue. really good. please update. want to know what happens next. Im dying to know the rest so please don't stop

-Rosa
Menea111 chapter 11 . 4/11/2010
I don't think you are going to update, but still, I want to say that this story is creative and I like to read it. Beside, I love your pen word, because I read Marie de France, and I love the tale of Laustic.
mooopower chapter 11 . 8/11/2009
Oh man you need to update! This is such a good story it's so cute and it's unique and I haven't read one like this one yet and I've been reading on here since '04 XD Please update!
mooopower chapter 10 . 8/11/2009
Lol of course Watari would give him that book, was very happy that Saya and Yuma and in the harem was silently hoping for them to be, you gotta love their antics
mooopower chapter 1 . 8/11/2009
Very interesting story glad you thought of it Poor Hisoka
LillianeDeMalvrier chapter 11 . 5/6/2009
Aww, this story is just... amazing! I really really like it, and I'm looking forward to the next chapter *can't wait *

So please, update soon! )

Greetings,

Lilly
Dirfoobiffity chapter 11 . 3/19/2009
this is a good story how did u come up with it ur the best i also love the theme hehehehehehhe poor hisoka i also wanted to ask is muraki coming back cause i wanted to know if he was goingto steal away hisoka
Hanamaru chapter 11 . 3/1/2009
OMG this is such a great story, pls update, don't leave us hanging!
Candlelight Kiss chapter 11 . 12/22/2008
WHEN ARE YOU UPDATING! It's been lyk over a year and I'm about to throw my computer against the wall if you don't update soon! :(
the-bunnys-echo chapter 11 . 8/21/2008
Interesting story. I cannot wait to see more. Thanks!