Reviews for In My Master's Harem
SchoolSucks chapter 1 . 3/15/2007
UPDATE!i want a chapter from you!i want to know what happen!i can't take it anymore!i want a chapter!i will always stick to this story!update soon!
Did chapter 7 . 3/14/2007
Whoo~
Crazy Irish Lass chapter 7 . 3/10/2007
Nice work, I'm looking forwed to more from you.
AveryNight chapter 7 . 3/9/2007
i hope you update or I'll die not knowing what happens. aka: Me Like STORY!
darkanimelight chapter 6 . 3/8/2007
Hi again! I was supposed to comment on the 7th but my comp wouldn't allow it. Anyways, I am so glad you descided to continue this story. I am so HAPPY! Thank you so much. I hope you plan on continuing it further...

~darkanimelight/Musica/Hazuki/Whatever you want
anangelslife chapter 7 . 3/8/2007
soo close .

love to see more son
SasatheShy chapter 7 . 3/7/2007
I love this so far...haha though I had trouble picturing Tsuzuki as a King and owning a harem and such..haha*

Well can't wait for an update! :)
jennamarie chapter 7 . 3/6/2007
Hey! Good to see you back! .

and I saw your other fic in aff, you made tsuzuki a fawn! XD

Back to this one, I like Tsuzuki teaching Hioska how to play in the snow, so cute! But is he really going to wait 'til Hisoka's 18? (OMG, the willpower that would take!)
Van 'n' Kim chapter 6 . 3/5/2007
Yeah I know that it's annoying when you try to make page breaks, myself having done several and it doesn't show up. For me I just use a whole bunch of hyphens and keep them that way. U_U; It's just messed up. Anyway, that's my resolve. _ So glad you updated! Yay! keep it up!
OhHowFluffyYouAre chapter 6 . 2/24/2007
update damn you!
Hikarukazeka chapter 7 . 2/18/2007
Please do continue writing this story- it's really quite good. That means a lot from me, considering that I don't typically like author universe stories, but this one is really good. I personally do not doubt that you are not plagerizing. Narcisstic authors be damned. .

HKK
yaoi-hunter chapter 5 . 2/16/2007
Will you still continue with the story? or finito forever ? ;_;
Jethael chapter 7 . 2/7/2007
I just wanted you to know that i really hope you continue this story. I'm not sure if you've already decided to drop it or not, but it's one of my favorites and I would really miss it if it was gone. After reading your concerns, I went online to read The Butterfly, and see if it was really the same. Though the harem idea was the same, I thought the two stories were vastly different, and I liked yours alot better. I didn't even finish The Butterfly. It is ridiculous to accuse someone of plagiarizing a story because the most basic aspect of the plot is the same. Do you know how many RikuxSora stories I've read that took place at highschool? They've even gone farther in the similarities, Riku is often the arrogant rich boy, Sora is the shy, less well-off kid. I don't see anyone complaining about that. It's the same thing with your stories. It's what a person does with the characters that makes a story unique, and I don't see any similarities there. If the author is giving you a hard time tell her it''s foolish to worry about something like that when the story in question is wholly original in the first place. After all, she did take the basic character structure/names from an existing work: Yami no Matsuei. There's nothing wrong with that, and very different things can be done with a character, but it's the truth none the less. So yeah, I just wanted you to know that I really want you to continue your story. Hey, I must be serious, this is the first review I've ever done, and I've read alot of stories :) I hope you contine, you've done a great job!
CeeKari chapter 7 . 2/4/2007
I vote you continue it. I mean, it isn't like you're being paid for it or you're making money off her work. There are lots of stories with the same basic plot line, and you can find harem fics in a lot of places. I doubt she has copyright on the concept!
Jerry's Schemes chapter 7 . 2/3/2007
You should not stop making this story. It's really good and don't be upset. NekoKateChan should understand that the harem boy thing is the only thing you have in common with her story. Continue on with the story with your head up high because you did nothing wrong at all.
283 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 .. Last Next »