Reviews for In My Master's Harem
TehMerill chapter 1 . 8/22/2006
O! This is very well written and intruiging or however you spell it... ;;

As Osco mentioned, it does remind me of Butterfly. I love Tsu x Soka fics like these, their really interesting and differant from everything else written on

Update soon, please! Keep up the great work, I love where this is going. :D
anangelslife chapter 1 . 8/15/2006
interesting
Wilde Thing chapter 1 . 8/14/2006
OMG! I'd completely forgotten about your saying you were going to write this until I came across it just now! I love it, and you absolutely, positively must update soon! Please?
yunjae1986 chapter 1 . 8/14/2006
wow.. that was different adn Ilove it! It seems that Hisoka wasnot 'taken' by muraki first... I like the thought of Hisoka asa gift to Tsuzuki... he heh.. so cute.. Hope you'll update soon
Neko-Kaoru chapter 1 . 8/10/2006
PLEASE CONTINUE! oh my, i love your writing style, the flashback was clear and wasn't confusing, it is not easy to pull such a nice work off. You did well! TsuSoka All the Way!
Kosei-Teki chapter 1 . 8/10/2006
Oh god, plz continue!
Mizuki hikari chapter 1 . 8/7/2006
continue .
Modified Tam chapter 1 . 8/7/2006
First chapter is very intriguing.

Yeck, Muraki is ... yeck.

But our dear Tsu won't harm Hisoka in any way, right?
Gecko Osco chapter 1 . 8/6/2006
Ah...aren't we all intriguied by the thought of Hisoka as a harem boy? *Osco and her muses raise their hands and grin*

Interesting...I like this. It reminds me of another story, Butterfly something...I'm not sure, but this is quite good in it's own right! I believe an auhtor alert is in order!

Great start...can't wait to see where this one goes!

Osco
Jodea Moondreamer chapter 1 . 8/6/2006
Oh my. A wonderful yarn you are spinning my dear, a wonderful yarn indeed! Oh, I hope to see more of your works and more of this story. The plot is very interesting, and I would like to see who else is in dear Tsuzuki's harem, and Hisoka's reactions to his new life! One request, can you please, pretty please, make Hisoka have to do a belly dance or something and/or have a leash? Sorry, I am a very weird lady, but your story has caught my interest.

Jodea Moondreamer
AnimeAngelRin chapter 1 . 8/6/2006
i am SO adding this to my alert list! this story sounds promising... TsuSoka, is it? i cant wait! well written, intriguing plot line, and M rated XD full of possibilites! ill be here for the enxt update!

~Rina
Deleted Nick chapter 1 . 8/6/2006
it is too nice! it updates soon! I want to see the meeting between tsuzuki and hisoka
283 | « Prev Page 1 .. 9 16 17 18 19