Reviews for In My Master's Harem
angelOFghosts chapter 1 . 5/14/2008
Wow. I can not believe I hadn't seen this story before. It is amazing and by the way thank you for your review.
Grand Master Thief chapter 11 . 5/13/2008
I love this stoy. Very good cant wait to read more.
Zephyrus Nyx chapter 11 . 5/7/2008
hurry up with chappie eleven already...*whines*...ive been waiting for like ever...pleez...make the update soon!
Vaporwatergirl chapter 11 . 4/30/2008
This is great i cant wait for more! .
w- easy enough chapter 11 . 4/7/2008
I want to see more Tsuzuki and Hisoka!
coco melancholy chapter 11 . 4/7/2008
Gotta love how we have this grim thoughtful atmosphere as Tsuzuki finally realises the damage he's good intentions are doing to both him and Hisoka, and than how Watari totally ruins it in true anime style with he's big smile and thumbs up. Watari's so smart and encouraging though, it's good Tsuzuki has him around, usually Tsuzuki's problems centre around Tatsumi or Hisoka so it's good to have someone to kick some sense into him.

And the bear hug scene was omg so cute!

Don't worry about the shortness and I didn't notice any errors, when you have trouble with your work it just means you subconsciousness is working on it just give it time, I'm majorly looking forward to the courtship by the way, I think Hisoka honestly needs it more than he knows and omg I can't wait for the belly dancing! *_*, I don't want you to rush or anything but...when you can please uppie the next chappie! *fingers crossed*
darkangelwings90 chapter 11 . 3/11/2008
tee! aw! i love this story so far! please update again soon!
Emeralde chapter 11 . 3/5/2008
*whines* nu, I wan't more now! I have no idea how a chappy this short could make mo so happy . but me need more son! *hands a cookie* you better start writing, or no more cookies for you! nyahahaa... what you waiting for? write!
yunjae1986 chapter 11 . 3/3/2008
Gosh i didn't know you updated! So happy that you did.. Adn YES BELLY DANCING HISOKA! GO GO GO!

How are you by the way?
jennamarie chapter 11 . 2/27/2008
It's been a while, I had to go back and read the whole story again so that I could remember what happened! XD

So that was a cute little chapter.

I have two random theories of what will happen...

Wild theory 1 - Tsu and Hisoka have a nice sweet courtship, Hisoka shows off the belly dance and Tsuzuki teaches him how to waltz. Then one day Hisoka's parents come to petition the king for something or other and see the once-heir in the harem, deciding that it's too great a shame for a Kurosaki to be part of a harem (even the king's) they reclaim Hisoka (they can because they are his parents, and that superseeds the binds to the harem). Tsuzuki, finding out that Hisoka's parents are not dead, as Muraki told him, and learning how Hisoka was origionally sold, decides he has to rescue his empath. (Voila! Hisoka is suddenly no longer part of the harem and marriageable!)

Wild theory 2 - Tsu and Hioska have their courtship (see above, they have to have the courtship, who can resist the fluff?) and finally decide that it's time to take that final step, Tsuzuki kisses Hisoka good-night, tells him that tomorrow will be a special day and sends him off to bed. During the night there is a comotion and reports of an intruder. An outcry from the harem draw everyone there to find that half the harem has disappeared, but there's a note from old evil and one-eyed that the captured harem slaves will be returned as soon as the nuptuals are completed. If there is no marriage, the harem slaves will be sold to another kingdom. Tsuzuki suffers a near break-down when he finds that Hisoka is one of the missing, then finds that Muraki may have made a mistake when he used Tsuzuki's essences in the anklet...

Am I close on either theory? I love the possiblities, and I can't wait to see what you do with it!

Happy writing!
Amethyst-eyed Koneko chapter 11 . 2/26/2008
Hey! So nice to see you back! I thought for sure this one had fallen by the wayside! :) I couldn't help but smile at Tsuzuki! He was so cute being all nervous while he was planning his courtship of Hisoka! :) Tsuzuki must be in love if he feels he has to woo a member of his own harem! ;) Tsuzuki and Watari fooled around when they were 15? wow. I can't help but wonder who topped who! :D Tsuzuki may forget his promise to wait till Hisoka's 18 once he sees Hisoka dance for him! :D The boy has more than enough sex appeal to turn a saint into a sinner! XD

Update soon!

Koneko .
Dragon up a tree chapter 11 . 2/26/2008
:run-tackle-glomp!: I don't care that its short, it was a great thing to greet me after the weekend i had!

although what did Tsuzuki and Watari do when they were fifteen?Oo

Liking where this is going, although the harem's not going to get jealous or anything right? I don't want Hisoka to get hurt again...though considering what's going in my story i'm not one to talk.

Love it, luv you, good luck in getting it written! XD
Auburn Wolf chapter 11 . 2/25/2008
Finally! I thought you'd never start the next chapter. I was starting to think that you decided to just stop. ;_;! The chap was short but sweet. Can't wait for the next one. -!
WhiteWolfCub chapter 11 . 2/25/2008