Reviews for In My Master's Harem
coco melancholy chapter 5 . 2/18/2008
I'm not sure how bad your grammar is as I haven't noticed it myself in the last two chapaters O.o, but if your worried about it you can always get a beta specific person to fix any grammar errors for you. That way you can enjoy throwing out your fanfic without the restriction of self editing every step you take. You can even take a curious look between the original draft and new draft to see what trips you up. In any case I'm glad to hear you're dedicating your heart to the soul of the story rather than getting bogged down with the technicalities, I look forward to the next chapters.
coco melancholy chapter 4 . 2/18/2008
That was fun! I was really excited about meeting everyone in the harem and was happy to find an intriguing mix of characters I hadn't at all expected. I love the world and kingdom you've created and the luxuriousness of everything. I cracked up at the breakfast table, I'm not sure about breakfast and dessert being important, it looked like the breakfast WAS the dessert. The meeting cracked me up as well. And Tatsumi has entered the fic. All in all this story is looking good.
Takuya.Toki chapter 10 . 12/14/2007
This chapter is my favourite so far! I really enjoy reading this fanfic, keep up the good work!
coco melancholy chapter 3 . 12/5/2007
Beautiful deep imagery followed by: /In short, Tsuzuki felt an immediate attraction. Damn you, Muraki./ I love it! LOL!

Parents died har? Thats either a lie, or enourmously suspcious

I'm enjoying this fic so far, and I'm really curious about how things are going to turn out when Hisoka enters the Harem. Tsuzuki's comment about how the others are at taking new comers also peeked my interest, keep em coming!
coco melancholy chapter 2 . 12/5/2007
That slap sorta shocked me. I was scared for Hisoka when Muraki grabbed him, but...happy?...that he's desire to keep him in tact for Tsuzuki outweighed hurting the boy.

Oh poor Hisoka, it really is a cage isn't it. I like the image of him peeking behindthe curtain to look in wonder at the building.

/"Now, now, doll, don't make that face. I want Mr. Tsuzuki to see what a beautiful harem boy he's receiving for his birthday."

Hisoka glared daggers at Muraki, who simply laughed./

Is it bad that I was laughing to?

I love the first meeting, there was a stirring in my gut as Tsuzuki looked down with he's beautiful eyes and warm voice, it was such a contrast to the treatment that Hisoka has gotten until this point that it was a simply wonderful moment, and Hisoka's confusion as well just made it more potent. Oh whats going to happen next O.o
coco melancholy chapter 1 . 12/5/2007
I'm really enjoying this story!

/Hisoka was staring at the rose pattern of the seat before being jostled out of his thoughts as the carriage hit a road bump./

I really got into that recollection and felt myself snapping out of it with Hisoka there. Wow. Good writing.

/“Oh my poor boy. Are my emotions confusing you? Well, let me explain them to you since its important for you to understand them. Its lust. I'm lusting after you because you are such a beautiful boy with baby soft skin and haunting green eyes. I just want to keep touching you and do, oh so much more to you.”/

LOL! I shouldn't be laughing, that is so bad, but poor Hisoka, .

This was good! Looking forward to ch2
dark flame dragon chapter 10 . 11/4/2007
poor watari no one trusts him when he offers food and drink
SKIN READY chapter 10 . 10/28/2007
WAII!

I'M SO HAPPY!

Through some freakish event, I was never sent the alerts that this had updated!

So, I got to read FIVE NEW CHAPTERS today!

I'M SO HAPPY!

This story is so amazing!

I can't wait for the next chapter!

Keep up the good work!

(The spelling and grammar is improving! Good job!)
enix-XIII chapter 10 . 10/16/2007
i can't really see hisoka making the first move towards sex... but thats just me. overall i can't wait for the next chapter. and, u so better write a chapter for hisoka's b-day! ;D
enix-XIII chapter 8 . 10/16/2007
aww no! hisoka! T_T

this is a great fic fyi _
Oceans in Hand chapter 4 . 10/15/2007
dogpile on Hisoka! rotfl...that was great, thanks XD
The Philosopher's Queen chapter 10 . 10/14/2007
Cute .

Its an interesting take on this anime, I must say :) I'll be reading the updates...

Shadow

x
AimForThatBlueSky50 chapter 10 . 9/30/2007
Wow! This is one of the best fics I've ever read! I love it, keep updating!
DarkHeart16 chapter 9 . 9/23/2007
I daresay it's time ffor Muraki to visit Hisoka...hm
DarkHeart16 chapter 10 . 9/21/2007
I love this story! I just read it today and I hope you update it again soon.
283 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »