Reviews for Blue
keitaro akari chapter 1 . 4/22/2010
it's so good.. you could continue if you want to but if you ask me you should. not that i'm against the whole YuuRam thing but Murata and Wolfram just looks so cute together..
sithmarauder chapter 1 . 3/30/2010
You must write more of this pairing (:

/lamereview
minoki chapter 1 . 3/3/2008
aww how sweet
as chapter 1 . 10/26/2007
I want to see Yuuri's marriage fail while Wolfram and Murata live happily
Hydrocyde chapter 1 . 8/24/2007
;D I like angsty love triangles too
nada chapter 1 . 8/8/2007
You really don't plan on continuing this fic? Its such a waste. I kind of liked this one the best in all the fics I've read so far.
NinetailsKyuu9 chapter 1 . 7/31/2007
OH! what a lovely fic, I so hope you continue.
Jhaylin888 chapter 1 . 7/31/2007
This is great. I hope you decide to continue it. A part of me would like nothing better than to see Yuuri's marriage fail while Wolfram and Murata live happily ever after.:)
shaqshaq chapter 1 . 7/19/2007
ah...

more more more more

plz

i love it love it love it *_*
pinkzane chapter 1 . 5/1/2007
another chap please?

i've been coming and going here and everytime i read this, i just get all tingly all over.

i would love to see a development between murata and wolfram's relationship. it would be a nice turn of events.

just keep up the good work and i hope you'll update to another chapter. you would make your readers very happy (including me).

your fic is the only i've been interested so far. so if it isn't that much of a bother... can i ask for more...please? *wags tail*

-pinkzane-
princess chapter 1 . 4/2/2007
MORE! MORE! MORE!

this is just too good!

getaiyou chapter 1 . 1/19/2007
Aww, that was so touching. It makes me warm all over. Such a sweet and tender moment between the two. Don't tell me that this is going to be a one-shot only. It's too good.
sakura chapter 1 . 10/7/2006
hmm...interesting...is there a sequel? i really liked murataXwolfram pairing...plz...
mou chapter 1 . 9/18/2006
interesting pairing
dead marionette chapter 1 . 8/29/2006
Nice chapter...i nearly cried for Wolfram when Yuuri broke the engagement for a girl. Though, I can't imagine Yuuri with a girl..hehehe...hope to see what's next!