Reviews for Fake
sesshomauandkagura . blogspot . com
there; sesshomaruandrin . blogspot . com
sesshomaruandkagura . blogspot . com
kagomeLove2 chapter 24 . 12/19/2015
Excellent story. You have not update form sometime now I do hope you will as this deserve an ending. I read all the chapters at once yesterday I was up till 4am. Please update soon ( I do hope that you are fine) hope to read you soon.
azraelknight chapter 24 . 10/12/2015
This story is good! Update soon, please?
rinnie21 chapter 24 . 9/27/2015
Please write another chapter I want to know what happens next.
irivel chapter 24 . 9/11/2015
Pleeeeeaase... we keep waiting! :)
Leonhart9 chapter 24 . 8/31/2015
Finish the story!
Davian chapter 24 . 3/16/2015
This story was way too good to have been abandoned
Usui Takumi Walker chapter 24 . 2/4/2015
Aaaaw!Such a nice story! I love it! Is the story finished?
FlowingSilverDreams chapter 24 . 1/8/2015
First this story made me hate Sesshomaru and stop reading. Then it gave me hope for a future between him and Rin. Now I'm screaming inside because I need them to fix their relationship and work together! Please update this story soon, I love how its developing.
Guest chapter 24 . 10/14/2014
Love this story so so soooo much! And the way you've developed the story so smoothly to have Sesshomaru beginning to finally treat Rin right is so great and I can't wait to read a new chapter! Keep trying Sesshomaru! I want you and Rin to be happy!
PAMILA DE CASTRO chapter 24 . 8/15/2014
escreva mais, abraços
PAMILA DE CASTRO chapter 12 . 8/14/2014
Tomara que ela vá embora logo desta casa e deixe este babaca para trás, eu sinceramente nunca mais iria querer ver ele, teria uma ordem judicial para ele nunca mais se aproximar nem dela nem do filho, ele quase matou ela, fora a humilhação e o carcere privado, escreva mais, abraços
JJ chapter 24 . 7/30/2014
grrr... MORE!
anonymous chapter 24 . 7/4/2014
I miss updates on this story. Please update soon.