Reviews for Not
lucien.francine chapter 15 . 7/14
more chapte please
I swear this story is more than amazing. I've never been in a relationship but I'm pretty sure that would be me if one day I date someone XD. And god this is SO hilarious ! I hope you'll update soon, I read this fiction in one night straight, I couldn't stop !
barkha.bandna chapter 15 . 6/25
oh my god! I read a really, really good story in such a long time, and it's not updated. This is pure torture. I hope, dear author, that you for update this fic because it's absolutely awesome. thank you for writing this though. it's been extremely enjoyable, and I love the way you write :D
unathi chapter 15 . 6/21
Thank you! This story is the BEST! I laughed and cried( mostly laughed). I could relate. I always ask the question" What if we don't work out?" But thanks to this story, now I know I don't need to worry that much.
LilPurplFlwr-san
What A Lovely Disaster chapter 15 . 6/1
Ahh this is just as precious as it was all those years ago when I first clicked on it. It's kinda weird because I'm always at a different place in life when I read this but I've never not been excited as hell to see an update from you in my inbox. Cya next update!
hmmmmmmmmmmmm yumyum
MikoGoddess chapter 15 . 5/27
Man. It has been years since I've stayed up until 3 in the morning reading fanfiction. And yet you've done it to me! It was tricky at first to follow the somewhat stream-of-consciousness style of writing, but I grew fond of it rather quickly, lol. The brain never seems to think in straight lines or concise sentences and you dove into that so well that it was like being caught in a spell. A spell of humanity named Naruto. Ah, in short, I love this.
I'm sorry about your mother, and I think it's admirable that you've come back to finish this! I've seen stories dropped for less. (Guilty there, myself.) You definitely had a vocabulary jump when you came back. I was almost ashamed at the number of words I'd never seen, lol! But I'm no English major, so, yay, new words to learn! And funny you say your stories may not have the same levity now, but it was this chapter where they finally had some progress in affection that didn't end in a hop-skip backward. I'll take it.
I very much look forward to seeing the rest.
impal67 chapter 15 . 5/25
I love this more than I love myself, their relationship in this is amazing and I really really hope you write more because I was crying at the "don't give up on me"
Pwease update... :-)
Rikado chapter 15 . 5/22
I could have sworn I was already following this story... I don't know what happened but I guess not? Anyway, I'm glad I found it again. It's always nice to see an update. I especially like how awkward/cute Naruto and Sasuke are around each other. It makes me smile. :)
Allykrau chapter 15 . 5/13
Oh I'm so glad I found this xD I woke up entirely too early because of a nightmare and this helped me calm down and forget about it xD needless to say, I loved itD
sanaru chapter 15 . 5/12
This was awesome! _ keep it up! I loved it it was so dam cute -/-' !
Bretardedness101 chapter 15 . 5/11
Lol, I'm growing up with this story. Imagine my surprise when seeing this story in my notifications! I was rather tickled pink to say the least. My inspiration continues, even after all this time. For that, for not giving up on this story, even after such endless hardship, I thank you. I don't know if you realize what this story truly means to some people, but to me personally, it keeps me going when life gets... weird. It's... an anchor of sorts, and maybe it's yours too? I don't know how you feel about sometimes getting lost in a fictional world, but for me, it's one of my only true connections to reality, if that makes sense. I pray for your strength and willingness to keep moving forward. And just this once, I won't demand another update. Let it come if it may.
Sqry chapter 15 . 5/6
My condolences. I'm sorry for your loss.

I'm so happy to see this updated. Ganbatte!
Serenity chapter 15 . 5/2
Oh please write more i am dying to read more of this story OH God so amazing