Reviews for Not
I've been following this story since like 2010 I think and I check back every six months or so and do a ceremonial reread and its always a damn delight. Sasuke is an angel and I love your writing!
Summer Snowflake chapter 15 . 7/29
Please, please, please update! I love this story so much and I'd be so sad it if never got finished.
RawrImDead chapter 15 . 7/27
HIIII I LOVE YOUR WRITING STYLE, SASUKE IS REALLY CAPTIVATING!
I LOVE YOU AND I HOPE YOU DO MOREEEEEE
sasufan chapter 15 . 7/10
It's me again, swords. Not logged in right now so...
This is going well so far.

Sasuke asking Naruto if he can sit on the sofa.. That was very polite of him right. That's a good thing. You have occasionally shown sasuke to be a polite one.. Like that time with hinata. Actually Naruto is not.. As super wild and talkative as people would usually portray. I like the characters.. And the characterization. When Naruto was shooting the myriad of messages to sasuke.. What was going on in sasukes head? Oh boy in this holidays I wish you get time to write.

As usual I have some headcanons and some questions

When sasuke was travelling from the examination hall to their room, sasuke's phone buzzed. Imagine him walking seriously.. With his head facing the ground.. Lost in thoughts. And imagine a smile light up his face when he looks at Naruto S texts. Ahaaa what a thing to imagine.

Like Naruto and sasuke smiling at themselves when they remember each other. Such a cute thing. These idiots.

...

What do you imagine them studying at the university?
Do you think itachi would make an appearance again? What do you think was itachi telling sasuke.. When Naruto found sas yelling on phone in the before chapters?
OHHHHHH SNAPERDOODLES
sakura eat ur heart out!
or ino.
WHO the FUCK cares,
GET REKT
girlnamepili chapter 15 . 5/16
I love the way you wrote this, it is really captivating and different from what I normally read so thank you for such a great story. I really do hope this is not where it ends so fingers crossed.
JadeRiceBall chapter 15 . 4/19
loveeeeee this story man 3
bartlettpear chapter 6 . 4/17
( "Good. Get the gun out of the glove compartment for me.")
Is it bad that this made me laugh?

It feels like each chapter gives us a clue or more on inner Sasuke liking Naruto that apparently is too impossible for Naruto to acknowledge is a thing. Poor Sasuke.
bartlettpear chapter 5 . 4/17
I am totally digging your Sasuke, he's so reliable and swoon worthy xD I am slightly confused though, when the door opening, was Sasuke coming from outside of the building, the inside of their room, inside of their building or somewhere else? Was he telling Naruto to get in their room or inside of his car? Also, in the Facebook group line, it sounds like Naruto is aware of having molested Sasuke but when he was freaking out, it seemed like he wasn't?
bartlettpear chapter 4 . 4/17
Oh noes, alcohol poisoning? Also, that's assault Naruto D:! Sasuke's a good guy, going to some lame party he didn't want to go to for you, getting water for you, catching you even after molesting him smh.
bartlettpear chapter 3 . 4/17
I really like this chapter, Naruto's thoughts made me laugh. I like how he was able to coax Sasuke to go along with him and was confused at how that happened lol
bartlettpear chapter 1 . 4/17
I am grateful that your self challenge turned into a multi-chaptered story :D This is really cute, it sort of feels like an instructional story, how to deal with Sasuke as a roommate or something lol I haven't read The Naked Roommate so the style so be similar, either way, you story is fun to read. I like how Sasuke was willing to wait for Naruto so they could have dinner together. It was cute to visualize. As for the dessert, was it something automatically put on Sasuke's tray so that's why he had it in the first place? If it was four words, I would guess I really like you, but since it is five words, I have no idea lol
hawthorneash13 chapter 15 . 4/13
Soooooooooo entertaining to read! I very much enjoy this! I also like your writing style- I feel it reflects Naruto's personality pretty well. Man, he's as socially inept as Sasuke lol. Can't wait for the next chapter!

God I hope they get their heads out of the asses. XD
I'm scared but I'm gonna keep reading because it's so good
AAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHH