Reviews for Not
hmmm chapter 14 . 5/2
Fav fic ever. Next chapter please!
WolfSoulProduction chapter 14 . 3/30
No, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no! You can't just stop there! Kiss! They were gonna kiss! No! I need that next chapter! Please!
Sake-Chama chapter 14 . 3/15
Yay, I finally caught up. And I'm loving the mood in the story. Please update soon. I've been following you for almost ten years.
dust and starlight chapter 1 . 3/6
I haven't encountered this sort of bare bones emotion based narrative style like the one in this first chapter. Naruto's reactions were fun to read. He's all over the place and really doesn't know himself and the way he acts attentive and protective over Sasuke while simultaneously finding him annoying is really cute.
Omg you updated! I'm a little slow on the uptake, but I was going through my inbox and saw this and got super excited. I will seriously wait another year for the next chapter if I have to haha
sasufan chapter 14 . 3/3
next chap pleaaaaaaaaase
sasufan chapter 1 . 1/22
this is so amazing i even suggested it to a friend :)
sorry-nonymous chapter 14 . 1/7
Hi. I'm a long time reader, but this is the first review I've written for something like this. I first read this story many years ago, back when it ended at chapter 11, and it was one of the first fan fictions that I truly loved. And it still remains today one of just a handful of stories I count among my favorites (if not my very favorite) despite giving up on reading fan fiction many years ago. Your writing style is just so immaculate, and witty, and entertaining, not to mention the feels! I have even seen this story listed among the favorites of many of the genre's popular writers, so I know I'm not alone in this. There are so many great lines and jokes and structures that I couldn't help but read this story many times over.

It's been many years since I last came to this site, and I suddenly had the urge to check up on some of the unfinished stories I had once read. I was so excited to see three new chapters to this story. It makes me unreasonably happy that you are still active and continuing this story, and that your writing is as good as ever. I'm a big fan, and your work is an inspiration. I hope this does not come across as undeserved flattery, but I really believe you stand out among your "peers", and you remind me why I once loved reading ff. Please continue writing, if you can. I'll be happy to read more of this story, or just re-read what you have already written, the next time I come to visit. )
Anonymous131 chapter 14 . 12/31/2014
This is...very realistic. I'm more like Sasuke in this story when it comes to dating. Poor Naruto, now I kind of get how the person I was dating must of felt. Your story is very well written and rather amusing. Always a good combination. So, keep up the good work!
SoulSpirtHeart chapter 14 . 12/18/2014
Those last couple lines have just made me so giddy-happy. Like bubbly beyond all reason. You my friend have a serious gift. "I won't ignore you." And my heart swoons. Like just utterly, the sweetest thing Sasuke could have said. Particularly because I know people who are the way Naruto is; people who can't trust that anyone would love them because they've never had anyone or the people they had hurt them, and it's really difficult for everyone when people try to get close to them. I love that you're exploring that, and it makes it even more interesting that it's Naruto when usually Sasuke's the one that has issues and pulls away and stuff. This is brilliant, you're brilliant, everything is brilliant. Thank you for another wonderful chapter .
WinterPrayerOfTheMoons chapter 1 . 12/16/2014
I don't know if I have reviewed yet or not.

Well. Let's see if you get this.

I have reread it again...(which nth time was this now?) and having taken this years bio, I finally understand all the xx chromosomes and whatnot. Haha. It feels like I'm now included in a big inside joke. O.o and its very hilarious, the story is. I'm laughing as I read it, and it's very funny I assure you. c: I feel like it's actually Naruto thinking and narrating the story.
I love ve the story. I wonder what the next chapter is going to be about! Sasuke is ever so blunt, isn't he. xD I wonder how Naruto will react to him.
Yagya1991 chapter 14 . 12/10/2014
Its awesome ! Specially this last line - Normal, but different... i am going to kiss you!
And then i can't help but add 'Du-duh! Du-duh!' ... and Naruto skipped a huge heart beat and fainted.
hehe. :D

Carry on!
sasufan chapter 14 . 12/7/2014
When is the next chapter coming out?please let us know!
sasufan chapter 14 . 12/5/2014
you do know that this fic is one of the top search results right :P implying its awesome :P awesome.
sasufan chapter 14 . 12/5/2014
yo you thanked me! are awesome yeah i am workkin for my post graduate degree this is my 2323233 th time reading your stuff may stuff.i love your writing style,it rocks.