Reviews for Here And Back Again
HARDY2013 chapter 28 . 5/24/2013
I HOPE JEFF'S WRIST WILL BE HEELED IN TIME FOR UNFORGIVEN,PLEASE LET HIM BE ABLE TO COMPETE AT UFORGIVEN!
HARDY BOYS4EVER chapter 14 . 5/23/2013
EVEN THOUGH I READ THIS YESTERDAY,I STILL WAS SHOCKED BY THE NEXT CHAPTER,I WOULD HAVE NEVER THOUGHT THAT HE WOULD DIE.
JEFFAMY4EVER chapter 18 . 5/23/2013
WOW,THAT WAS SO CUTE,I MEAN JUST FUCKING CUTE,THE WAY JEFF ASKED LITA IF SHE WAS AFRAID OF HIM AND LITA RESPONDED BACK THAT SHE WAS NOT AFRAID OF HIM IS JUST SO HEART-WARMING,IT'S STILL SUCKS THAT MATT HAD TO DIE IN THIS STORY,I WISH THAT BEFORE HE DIED,HE HAD REALIZED THE ERROR OF HIS WAYS AND APOLIGIZED TO BOTH JEFF AND LITA,YOU JUST HAD TO MAKE A STORY WHERE MATT WOULD BE FURREIATED WITH JEFF FOR DATING LITA AND THEN YOU JUST HAD TO HAVE HIM SUDDENLY DIE IN A CAR CRASH?,YOU ARE REALLY GOOD AT CREATING A SUSPENCEFUL STORY,TOM WILLIS RULEZ.
JEFF AND LITA chapter 15 . 5/22/2013
AW,THAT'S SO SAD,I MEAN I KNOW IN REAL LIFE BOTH MATT AND JEFF ARE ALIVE AND WELL,BUT IT JUST BROKE MY HEART THAT JEFF FELT BAD THAT HE THOUGHT MATT DIED MAD AT HIM,BUT I HOPE THAT HE KNOWS THAT MATT DIDN'T HATE HIM,I DESPRATELY HOPE HE'LL COME BACK,I'M PRAYING THAT HIS AND LITA'S REATIONSHIP LAST THROUGH THIS AND NO,TOM WILLIS RULEZ,I DIDN'T EXPECT THAT AT ALL,I THOUGHT THAT MATT WOULD BE SERIOUSLY HURT,BUT NOT DEAD,TO BE PERFECTLY HONEST,I THOUGHT THIS CHAPTER REALLY DID SUCK,I MEAN YOU WROTE THAT ONE THIRD OF TEAM EXTREME,ONE HALF OF THE HARDY BOYS,MATT HARDY SUPPOSEDIDLY DIED IN A TERIBBLE CAR-CRASH?,I'M A LOYAL HARDY BOYS FAN AND A LOYAL MATTITUDE FOLLOWER,SO FOR YOU TO WRITE THAT HE DIES IN A CAR-CRASH IS JUST HURTFUL.
NEW TEAM EXTREME chapter 14 . 5/22/2013
OH MY GOD,THIS IS GOING TO BE HECTIC,I KNEW WHO LITA WAS TALKING ABOUT TO JEFF ALL ALONG,I LIKED HOW LITA SAID"YOU WERE SO CLUELESS THROUGH THAT WHOLE CONVERSATION." AND HOW JEFF RESONDED BACK"BELIEVE ME,I KNOW." TO BE HONSET WITH YOU,TOMWILLISRULEZ,I DON'T CARE WHAT HAPPENS TO EDGE,BUT I DO CARE ABOUT WHAT HAPPENS TO MATT,I MEAN,YEAH,HE WAS KIND OF A JACKASS TOWARDS JEFF,BUT,FAMILY IS FAMILY,NO MATTER WHAT,TRUST ME,I KNOW THAT ALL TO WELL BECAUSE WHEN MY LITTLE BROTHER WAS YOUNGER,HIS APPENDIX BURST AND EVEN THOUGH WE BICKER,I STILL WAS CONCERNED ABOUT HOW HE WAS DOING,SO I CAN RELATE TO WHAT JEFF'S MIND IS PROBABLY GOING THROUGH RIGHT NOW,SO I'M GOING TO TELL HIM WHAT MY DAD TOLD ME WHEN I WAS UPSET ABOUT MY BROTHER'S HEALTH,ALTHOUGH I'M GOING TO EDIT IT A BIT,HE TOLD ME TO KEEP CALM AND FLY HIGH!,SO THAT'S WHAT I WANT JEFF TO DO,KEEP CLAM AND FLY HIGH.
JEFFQUEEN LITA chapter 11 . 5/22/2013
I LIKE TO KNOW JUST HOW IN THE HELL DID EDGE KNOW THAT JEFF WOULD BE INRAGED ABOUT WHAT HAPPEND?,I HOPE JEFF GETS OUT IN THE NEXT CHAPTER,PLEASE,TOMWILLRULEZ?
FAN OF MS.Q.O.E chapter 6 . 5/22/2013
WOW,I NEVER THOUGHT I WOULD SEE THE DAY WHERE JEFF HARDY WOULD BE SLEEPING ON THE COUCH,THAT IS LIKE RESERVED FOR PEOPLE LIKE MATT OR EDGE,NOT JEFF.
SKITTLES LOVER chapter 2 . 5/22/2013
AW,JEFF,WHY DIDN'TYOU JUST TELL TRISH THE REAL REASON WHY YOU ARE HERE AND THAT IS TO EXPRESS YOUR TRUE FEELINGS FOR LITA?,IT DOESN'T MATTER WHAT HAPPENED TO MATT 3 YEARS AGO,THE PAST IS THE PAST,JUST FORGIVE AND FORGET,CAN YOU DO THAT,MR."THE EXTERME ALWAYS MAKES AN IMPRESSION"?
LITAJEFF chapter 1 . 5/22/2013
WOW,I REALLY LIKED HOW YOU DID THAT ONE,TOMWILLRULEZ,I MISS BOTH JEFF AND LITA,THEY BOTH NEED TO COME BACK!
ExtremeXShinyXHeartagram chapter 37 . 12/29/2007
OMG ok as much as I love the number 123 Im gonna change it to 124 I loved this story, this is actually my first Lita/Jeff story ive been looking forone I really wanted to read and I couldnt resist this one after I lookled at your profile !

I loved the way you ended it damn that match sounded good I loved this story definatly one for the top stories !

Rach x
xFireSpritex chapter 37 . 6/2/2007
Okay. Simply put I loved this story. I'm sick as hell currently but your story made me so happy while I was reading it. Although (as I said in earlier reviews) that I hate character deaths part of me is saying it had to be that way for the story to be so good. So even though you killed off Matt I still loved it. I love that Lita and Trish stayed friends and that Jeff and Lita finally got together.

Great job.
xFireSpritex chapter 35 . 6/2/2007
Yay Jeff won! Yay! Yay!
xFireSpritex chapter 34 . 6/2/2007
I'm only reviewing to show my love for this story. Now I'm clicking the next chapter button and holding my breath as I read it.
xFireSpritex chapter 33 . 6/2/2007
I can't wait to see how all this turns out. Nice job!
xFireSpritex chapter 26 . 6/2/2007
Okay yay for Jeff being level headed and a nice date with Lita. what happened to trish?