Reviews for Play Like There Are No Rules
69AnimeFreak69 chapter 1 . 10/19/2014
I've been reading sooo many Digimon fics and I just can't stop crying, the nostalgia I get is too muchhh! This was really beautiful, it shows how strong Taichi is...
Son Leith chapter 1 . 9/7/2011
Its good.

If this was in the anime I don't think I would be bitter about how it turn out. Of course it would still be a bad anime, but that's an aside.
timisnotmyname chapter 1 . 6/1/2011
T.T
mainestreet chapter 1 . 4/7/2011
That was beautiful and original and true to Taichi's sweet character :) I loved it! Brilliant work!
Angelfish369 chapter 1 . 2/26/2011
of course tai has to be selfless for his best friend... i really like how he realizes he just wants the real sora back even if he is losing her in a sense
ZoraMalfoy chapter 1 . 1/30/2011
Aww...I love this story! All the characters are spot on and I especially love the line about how if Tai wins because Sora is letting him win than he didn't really win in the first place. Awesome job!

Take Care,

Zora
Sweet Anime Fan chapter 1 . 12/15/2009
What a wonderful one-shot that perfectly captures the whole Taiorato thing! I've been going through a digimon revival lately and even going back and reading old fics! I used to be a huge taiora fan back in the day too. I really love the last line "In making her happy, it's never a mistake." actually I like the whole soccer analogy too and the "If I win because you're letting me, I didn't really win then, did I?" ahh there's just so much I love about this little oneshot! In fact I'm going to add this to my favs! Go Digimon love forever! o
Aimael chapter 1 . 9/20/2009
Oh, this is just wonderful Normally, I don't do pairings in Digimon - not at all - but this, technically, could be canon, and you wrote it so well. Taichi wasn't just the brainless but brave soccer nerd he is in Adventure01, where many authors get stuck when it comes to him, and that's great. And Sora was just so... Sora.

Aimael
mirai3k chapter 1 . 2/13/2008
haha, I have *never* been a Taiora fan (didn't want to share Taichi?) but let me say that I think this was downright beautiful and so, so IC. And the soccer! (anything with soccer hits a nerve with me anyway D)

"In truth, he just wanted the real her back. His best friend. Not the one who forced him into one-sided conversations because she had stopped listening hours ago. Not the one who had the look in her eyes wishing she were somewhere else. He wanted the one who could at least give him a decent soccer game."

loved this so much! It is so HIM, so honest and genuine and expecting no less from those around him. And it's true, he'd put the happiness of his friends above his own and derive happiness from that *sigh*

Please write more, even if it's these two, and I'll read it! I swear, this world needs more Digimon fic and these characters need much more love!
Veranda chapter 1 . 11/5/2007
Lovely. I like the Taiorato. There's so much going on there that you can't really get to with just one couple or the other. This is an obvious line to point out, but this one's great: "If I win because you're letting me, I didn't really win then, did I?" You really have an eye for these characters. That's something I'm always looking for, and you've got it.
chrono17 chapter 1 . 9/11/2007
pretty good, and under the circumstances I even liked how tai reacted but I still wish more than anything(maybe not that much but hey) that tai could have been with sora instead of matt.
sakura's conscience chapter 1 . 3/16/2007
i still think it should've been taiora...but i guess this story was pretty okay...
acyp chapter 1 . 9/21/2006
I liked this; it's short and sweet. But I am sad to say I've only seen the English dubbed eps of Digimon, which kinda sucks haha. I hope you write more, because I support Taiora too. I think your writing is some of the writing I'll try learn from haha, if you don't mind. Laters
dorkiss chapter 1 . 8/26/2006
stories where Tai self-scrafices himself like this always get to me and i always get a little choked up. If there had been a little more to what Sora was thinking, I would have cried for sure. Then again, I cry more easily then I used to.
cheemander chapter 1 . 8/12/2006
Tai is so kind and forgiving its sad. I was so angered and shocked when I found out Sora turned Tai down for Matt.

Tai was the one she knew and the one it would always be something new with.

Matt was something unknown she wanted to figure out.