Reviews for Behind The Scenes
hama431 chapter 1 . 1/31
Update the next chapter please
Will yami and yugi fall for each other
Who will win yami or yugi
TheGuardian'sOfTheFishbowl chapter 1 . 11/21/2012
Update soon!
U know, if ur still doing stories anyway...
Foxluna chapter 1 . 4/6/2011
i really liked this first chapter and haha poor Yugi just now relized he challenged The King of Games. well im super sure Yugi can beat his ass! and when Yugi does, the look on Yami's face im sure will be priceless! HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

damn! hahahahahaha

well please make sure to update, please and thank u.

and once u do update this can u let me know cuz im eager to read the next chapter!

please and thanxs

Yami Alchemist chapter 1 . 6/23/2010
I love this! This is absolutely amazing. Too bad there isn't more. You are a very talented writer. Poor Joey, hasn't even been out on a date with Seto and he's practically in bed with him! Love it!
kathochan chapter 1 . 12/12/2009
update soon
Moonlight black rose chapter 1 . 11/21/2009
so is this story abandoned or wat?
TIGGI1 chapter 1 . 2/28/2009
I would love to read more if you decide to continue this
stupid stars.all shiny chapter 1 . 2/3/2009
HI! Awesome story, but everyone always makes Pegasus' last ame different. His name is Maximillion Pegasus in the american version,but that's beside the point, your story is really great! Please continue it!
muda chapter 1 . 1/30/2009
continue please!
Yizuki chapter 1 . 4/2/2008
Oh you gotta continue!
ornvinge chapter 1 . 9/6/2007
Im looking forvard to see who wins that duel, kinda hoping its Yugi, thought... hes so cute kawaii!

Will be waiting for the update!
XShootingStarX chapter 1 . 8/21/2007
this is really cute. Are you gonna update this? or is it discontinued?
LemonBoi chapter 1 . 7/18/2007
Well...usually JxK is just terrible...but you managed to make it quite readable. Entertaining, in fact. I like that you worked the puppy part in, in a different way than usual *grin*.

As for the others...Yugi? A makeup artist? lol, its so true. I thought Yami was a bit bland, but if you develop his character more it would be a really good story.

SGCred chapter 1 . 7/16/2007
Hey Dear!

Tis ClaraBell, giving you a little reviewing love as I promised. I'll just do one tonight, then go on to your other fics tomorrow, when it's not so late.

Anyway, I really look forward to more of this story, it's really heating up. Joey and seto are so fun and amusing, this new experience for both of them is bound to be great!

And of course, YugixYami love is good for the soul. XD Wonder if the duelling will turn into something more. I really think your writing is excellent, the emotion you show, is priceless!

Love SGCred x x x
Lil-Lady-Light chapter 1 . 6/5/2007
Great start to a very original story idea! It's about time Yami and Seto used those lovely sexy voices for something other than giving each other long-winded speeches across the dueling fields, they seem to me to be very believable acting stars.

Anyways, looking forward to seeing more Yami/Yugi interaction- please update soon!