Reviews for Why Not?
Sophie-SSS chapter 1 . 1/23
LOLOLOLOLOLOLOL
cocainecowgurl chapter 1 . 5/18/2014
did you really have to refer to Yugi as a child when he was getting a handy? that's creepy as eff.
Saskie chapter 1 . 8/24/2013
Incredibly kinky to have someone else watch ;) loved it!
andysanime chapter 1 . 8/18/2011
Really good job and Mai... it's not nice to wwatch people like that XD.
Elemental Ink chapter 1 . 11/19/2010
I laughed so much at the end of this! XD

Really, though, this was a great fic! Good Work!
TIGGI1 chapter 1 . 2/28/2009
oh wow that was good! (in a dramatic voice) "Oh poor Mai" snickers ...
Natoya chapter 1 . 8/12/2008
Tee hee hee... Poor poor Mai... /evil grin/ Loved it!
CosmicEssence chapter 1 . 12/11/2007
ack that was brill...the child refernces during the yaoi scene bothered me at first until i realised that sounded just like what yami would say. The 'i dont care...make it hurt' bit was wicked especially with Yami's reaction. Oh and Yugi purposely letting Mai know...hehehe

Plus Mai's pov was good...she's a bit of a ...whats the word? For men its womanizer but what is it for females?...dont suppose she'll ever try for Yami again huh? Good try but not good enough lol!
FifthDayOfMay chapter 1 . 11/16/2007
i kinda feel sorry for poor Mai, like iv'e said before, Mai is my favorite female Yugioh character. It was kinda mean of Yami and Yugi to do that right in front of her insteads of just TELLING her. :) But i've got to admit that her reaction when she realized that they knew she was watching the whole time. Ha! XD I said it once and i'll say it again. Poor Mai.
NoaFuuma chapter 1 . 9/25/2007
omfg that was so good especcialy the last thingy il ike it! keep it up
SGCred chapter 1 . 7/18/2007
More love for you dear!

Such an adorable one shot! Nice way of showing Mai that there is one person she'll never have a chance with. XD A Jealous Yugi as well is so adorable!

Much love dear, and really...no need to look at any of my rubbish work honest, don't both yourself.

Love SGCred x x x
yaoilover93 chapter 1 . 7/15/2007
i wish i was there O_O awesome story
ChibiKitsuneOfEgypt chapter 1 . 5/30/2007
haha that was great I like mai but even I have to admit that was funny and who said kinky bunny sex isen't hot

Egypt- like the lemon well done very hot

EgyptMotou- 0-0 you're his cousin

Egypt- and... what I can't say sex between my cousin and yami is hot

EgyptMotou- oh well no

Egypt- to bad, I like it nice job very entertaining

EgyptMotou- too bad there was no Tea bashing ah wel someone got bashed and that's ok with me
w4r7c chapter 1 . 1/3/2007
Holy crap that was kinky! Such a good lemon and the plot was great! _ I loved it!
Moon's-Wing chapter 1 . 12/19/2006