Reviews for A Day that Will Live in Infamy
Guest chapter 1 . 12/21/2013
Heh. Realistic but... Kinda anti climatic? A great fic anyhow!
OfficialLoveMyStories chapter 1 . 9/17/2013
OMG THIS WAS THE BEST FUNNY ONE SHOT I HAVE EVER READ!
Thank you for writing it.
Phoenixes-And-Wizards chapter 1 . 12/24/2012
I love you.

This is just perfect. I would've loved for this to happen :)) Too bad John Hughes had to die before he made this (raises three fingers to lips; holds them up in the air like in 'The Hunger Games')...

Anyway, have I mentioned that I love you?

Do more, puwease!
Guest chapter 1 . 12/12/2012
Oh I love this!
It's so unexpected, but works perfectly and I love that you've characterised them all perfectly.
This was really entertaining and I really liked it.
Well done.
sfbxfcb chapter 1 . 2/19/2012
Wonderful !
verity candor chapter 1 . 5/18/2010
I feel like I've read this before, and if so, I am so /so/ ashamed for not having reviewed such a hilarious, brilliant, subverted cliche of a fic. Fantastic characterizations, and fantstic writing!
AshAttack chapter 1 . 3/13/2010
i like this. its written very well to fit as a parody. (:
lucky-starz06 chapter 1 . 1/11/2010
This is the best Breakfast Club fic I've read so far! It was cute and funny. I love how all of them were so worried, and everything backfired. Great job, keep it up! :)
Expecting Rain chapter 1 . 6/27/2009
That was very funny! It makes me wonder, though - if they don't have to fight the status quo to stay friends, wouldn't that take all the fun out of it? My favorite parts were "Andy wondered what it would feel like to punch one of his own friends"/"Bender wondered what it would feel like to punch one of Andy's friends" and "I didn't realize our friends were so...nice."
Ice Icy Kettle Fals N Nameless chapter 1 . 1/30/2009
That was beyond hilarious, please write another story like that, for no reason, you know, just because you can...and don't worry, I'm fine with the lack of smackdowns and cat-fights...though I would've liked to see a good old fashioned brawl...lol...anyway, awesome story..._...
Blood White Panther chapter 1 . 10/5/2008
This is really freakin' funny! Great work.

~Panther
Agent of the Apothecary chapter 1 . 8/8/2008
I probably have not laughed as hard in my life as I just have. Thank you. Really. You just made my day.
elkebaby chapter 1 . 2/3/2008
Absolutely perfect! I never thought of it possibly going down easy with the school...I can't imagine the parents would necessarily be so happy-at least not Claire's, Andy's or Brians...Bender & Allison don't seem to have very active parents-although Allison DID get a ride to saturday detention-and I know my parents wouldn't have bothered.

I like the concept. It made me smile. :)
dreamer 3097 chapter 1 . 8/23/2007
this is good
Dark1 chapter 1 . 6/5/2007
Loved it! Very funny! Loved the idea that no one cared after all!