Reviews for Homecoming
TipsyBecky 123 chapter 6 . 8/16/2014
You are so mean to Hego! He really does ask for it, at times. Hey! A review eight years after you asked for one. Better late than never! ;)
Akiho Tonoshi chapter 6 . 4/10/2012
lol, just a thought here but, couldn't you have combined some of these stories, i mean, six chapters in a story is alll that much, plus you could then actually have the trilogy you where talking about before.

Ahh Shego really just made her family out to be worse then they are! I'd hoped for at lest SOMETHING crazy with them. Oh well.

HUAC... sounds kinda like "the super friends" or "the avengers" or other shit like that lol. wonder what kind of roll they'll pay down the road...

anyways great story, off to the next one with me
Mengsk chapter 6 . 10/30/2010
That was the end of your trilogy! It resolved nothing!

The SEVENTH in your trilogy better be an epic like the first two. Because there is plenty that needs resolution. I don't want all the little conflicts to be filled by near a hundred of these filler stories. The scale of your archive does not fill me with confidence on that score.

Otherwise - yay... homely... yay - I'm going to bed.
Mengsk chapter 3 . 10/28/2010
Ah. Hego is an idiot is the conflict.
Mengsk chapter 2 . 10/27/2010
So. That clears up your denomination. Now if only I'd heard of it.

It took me half the page to figure out when Shego suddenly became a vegetarian. Poor Shego. Missing out on pork. Poor Grandma. They probably should not tell her.

But if the lesbian thing and the weird science baby thing is not the drama that only leaves the Jewish thing. Although I'd have to reason anyone who can respond so well to the weird science baby thing could respond camly to anything. Like haivng their leg sawn off or being abducted by aliens. So - happy families?
Mengsk chapter 1 . 10/27/2010
Awesome dodge by Kim. I'm only disappointed that I did not get to see things blow up.

The parents seem to be taking this better than I expected. Even the brothers with their awkwardness. Lesbian relationship is one thing. Kim's carrying another woman's child! People being majorly freaked out should be a minimum response.

Since drama makes the literature pages turn I can figure this is not the last we've heard on the subject from Mego and Hego. And - you know someone with bi-polar? Or do you think Shego seemed up and down, or up and aggressive, on the show? I almost suspect I'll hear more of this as the fic goes on.

I really hope you quit the music thing somewhere along the line. I used to experiment with it too but it does not work. Only interrupts the flow.
Guest chapter 6 . 7/5/2010
Well, that was fun. I dont know enough about KP cannon to really understand team go, but thats one of the perils of not watching all the episodes, or reading all the books, or going through all the side missions, or any other equivalent I missed.

I did, in fact, like that scene with Speed Demon. It was pretty funny for shego to be so out of her comfort zone. Anyway, I liked it A lot.

Till Next Time
1WiththeButterfly chapter 1 . 7/4/2010
Just a quick note to say that I think its hilarious I was listening to 1985 when I started reading this.
Itachi's apprentice chapter 6 . 4/5/2010
Itachi's apprentice chapter 5 . 4/5/2010
Itachi's apprentice chapter 4 . 4/5/2010
Itachi's apprentice chapter 3 . 4/5/2010
Itachi's apprentice chapter 2 . 4/5/2010
Itachi's apprentice chapter 1 . 4/5/2010
JEGO chapter 6 . 2/22/2010
2 aliens and a robot

had me laughing for ages

awesome story