Reviews for Benediction
ugh i think that last chapter gave me cavities
PhantomOfTheBookStore chapter 12 . 9/2/2014
I enjoyed readng this. An interesting turn of events. I'll read some more of your stories. Keep up the awesome work.
Resident Evil Lionhart chapter 7 . 4/27/2013
Bwahahaha! No one can manipulate like the Vlad man! Even if it is his Plasmius side! XD
Anime Freak Sammy chapter 12 . 6/1/2012
I really like how Dan isn't a good guy in the end. He's not a bad guy either but he still has that edgy personality. Very nice endin and more believable than some other reform esque fics.
Dogwolf chapter 12 . 5/31/2012
In this has to so far one of the best danny phantom fanfic series I had ever read in a long time, for I have never seen a fic that explored dark Danny's personality to such extent and detail instead of just a complete monster as he is portrayed in every other fanatic on this site.
ShadowedFang chapter 1 . 3/7/2012
Of all of the fanfictions I've read I think I've revisited this one the most.
TheMusicofMySoul chapter 12 . 9/4/2010
I finally finished this! I absolutely love this series so much. If only Dan had actually had this much screen time and more episodes dedicated to him :( He really is such an interesting character (at least in your stories ;))

I loved your use of the ghost catcher as a plot device. I had thought of that being used as a weapon against Dan before, I'm glad I wasn't the only one who thought of it.

Your fics are just brilliant. Definitely in my top 5 favorites. They are so well thought out, have wonderful descriptions, and very well-thought out plots or an interesting take on the events that take place in that 10 years in TUE.

I can't wait to read Indemnification!
Fugitive of Gray chapter 12 . 6/17/2010
ZOMG! this certainly explains a lot about Indemnification, i had started it before i realized that i should read this. Its very cool to split Dan, with a completly insane result, and i now ask with my 2 chapters ahead in Indemnification... what kind of break down will he have next... or will he just go back into the fray and only kill a few people... XD LOVE IT!

SamoaPhoenix9 chapter 12 . 5/25/2010
I love this story! It's a great not-redemption of Dan Plasmius. I agree that I don't think someone that purely evil can be redeemed with just a proverbial slap in the face. After all, in TUE he had a chance to change what happened in the past, and instead tried to use it to ensure that he came into being.

Definitely faving this.
Marcus S. Lazarus chapter 12 . 10/8/2008

‘Cool’ is almost inadequate to describe this story; it was absolutely INCREDIBLE!

The return of Danny’s ultimate foe, a confrontation like nothing we could have imagined- Danny fighting himself is one thing, but VLAD fighting himself was TOTALLY unexpected-, and a VERY in-depth exploration of the mentality surrounding the reasons for Dark Danny’s actions in his future…

Accomplishing the first one alone was enough to attract my interest; the other two easily elevate this story to the position of one of my all-time favourite fanfics of ANY genre. I’ve always loved the concept of the hero having to face his evil twin/clone/doppleganger/alternate self/any other type of demented copy you can think of, but this one went that extra mile by not only featuring Danny FIGHTING his other self, but having his friends and family actually work out what made the other guy ACT that way in the first place.

It’s sometimes too easy to forget that even alternate versions of the hero don’t just wake up one day and decide to turn against what they once believed in (Except in the case of “Star Trek”’s ‘Mirror Universe’, of course), so your detailed psychoanalysis behind ‘Dark Danny’s’ motivations for his murderous rampage added a highly intriguing extra touch to this story (Particularly when you noted that Vlad’s only real ‘contribution’ to the merge was the lack of conscience required to destroy everything; it was DANNY who actually ‘supplied’ the desire to DO that).

And as for the final chapter…

Hoo boy; you have DEFINITELY left potential open for a VERY interesting sequel!

Still, whatever else Dan decides to do, at least it doesn’t look like he’ll start killing everybody just for existing any more; that’s SOME kind of progress, when you get down to it…

Keep up the EXCEPTIONAL work!
Enray chapter 12 . 1/25/2008
Nice. I really liked it.
Skandragon Blackheart chapter 12 . 1/5/2008
Ok, I could have swore I reviewed this story... Any-who, I loved it!
Serphenia chapter 12 . 7/19/2007

Actually, I didn't know that there was more to the story. I was going to check your author profile and favorites (standard procedure to anyone that gets on my faves ) but my internet was bad so I quit for the night.

I did think that there might have been bits missing I know that some authors like to purposely leave hints but then are too lazy to write the prequel or whatever, though. I'm really glad that it -is- explained how Dan is suddenly not evil without just saying "Jazz tamed him" because that left a few gaping holes (though I loved your plot and writing style too much to give it more than a brief thought). This way, however, is 100 per cent believable!

I may or may not get around to reading the other two soon. They seem too angsty for me but I'll be sure to find to poke at 'em later. At least when I'm out of good reading material~

Anyhow, I'll be looking forward to the next update Are the timelines now completely separate? 'Cause I kinda wanna see the reactions on both sides if tey ever happened to meet up. And it would be nice to see a glimpse of the other side now and then.
Selofain chapter 12 . 6/29/2007
Best redemption ever, especially since he's NOT goody-goody, but merely better able to contain his grief and not lash out anymore. That's keeping true to character.

Love the plot, but the blackmail is pure gold, the icing on the cake. It's just the sort of thing I can see Vlad doing and keeping secret.

I declare Fantasy Football League CANON, because really, it's too perfect not to be ;P
Tareei chapter 12 . 1/15/2007
O.O*Gives standing ovation* UM...Wow o.o That was just awesome.