Reviews for Benediction
Punker88 chapter 2 . 9/16/2006
and you had to stop right there.

Awesome chapter!

Dang, I wish we could rate these stories.
JenniferRSong chapter 2 . 9/16/2006
Oh, boy. Vlad's ticked, Dan's mad, and Danny's terrified. Vlad's gonna have a cat when he finds out what Dan is. Hee, hee. Get it? A cat? HA! Update soon, please! See you in the next chapter!
Crowmunculus chapter 1 . 9/10/2006

If you don't update soon, I'll stab you with a spork.

'Nuff said.
ps2teen1213to lazy to log in chapter 1 . 8/14/2006
Please for the love of god let Evil older Danny win! Heh sorry about that. He's my favorite character on DP because of all the destruction he's caused. Now on with the review. Even though this is a brand new story it has a lot of potential. Plus you are an excellent author. I certainly give you props to Anathema and Jeremiad. I will be keeping my eye on it. Keep up the good work and update soon.
Sanne-chan chapter 1 . 8/12/2006
Hmm, it's already the thirth review or something that you got from me today, but hey... you can never have enough reviews, right? I'll be waiting for the next chapter!
i AM the Random Idiot chapter 1 . 8/11/2006

UPDATE SOON! (wow, that's the longest time I've ever left the caps lock on...)
Leppers chapter 1 . 8/7/2006
This looks like it'll be another great story from you - well-characterized and well-written. I can't wait to see more.
JenniferRSong chapter 1 . 8/6/2006
OOh, I'm tingling with anticipation. I've been reading your other works, so I'm familiar with them. Both are very well written. "A man brooding in some dark place, finally coming to terms with mistakes made." Would that happen to be Vlad? Guess I'll have to wait and see. Update soon, please, and see you next chapter!
Punker88 chapter 1 . 8/6/2006
Cool! I love your other stories. Can't wait for you to update this and Anathema!
159 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11